Thread: GROUP BUY - Easyrig Vario 5 with Gimbal Rig Vest | 5" Arm, 9" Arm, 5" Arm w/Serene

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 156
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Hoelscher View Post
    Thanks for putting together this group buy! Can you sign me up for 1 Vario 5 Gimbal Rig Vest with 9” Extended Arm?

    Can you please let me know if you need any additional info from me?

    Thanks!
    You're down. I need everyone's real name, email and phone number. You can PM me here with that info, thx!
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks for organizing this Travis! Put me down for 1 - vario 5 gimbal vest with 5" extended arm please abd thanks! I'll fb message over my details. Cheers!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Burns View Post
    Thanks for organizing this Travis! Put me down for 1 - vario 5 gimbal vest with 5" extended arm please abd thanks! I'll fb message over my details. Cheers!
    Done and done. Thanks!
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Two days in and and the max discount on Vario 5 5" and 9" Extended Arms is unlocked! 20% off!
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45 Vario 5 Gimbal Rig Vest with 9 Extended Arm 
    Please add +1 for Vario 5 Gimbal Rig Vest with 9 Extended Arm
    Thank you,
    Bill
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by William Maheras View Post
    Please add +1 for Vario 5 Gimbal Rig Vest with 9” Extended Arm
    Thank you,
    Bill
    You got it.
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    135
    put me down for 5" Arm w/Serene

    Steve Smith
    Los Angeles, CA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    put me down for 5" Arm w/Serene

    Steve Smith
    Los Angeles, CA
    Gotcha Steve. PM me your email and phone info pls!
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    151
    Sent an IG message to you Travis, but maybe you didn't see it? Can you add me in for a 5"
    Alex Sworik
    Filmmaker
    EPIC W GEMINI "RUBY"

    "Invest in yourself, and if you're not willing to risk everything, then don't bother doing anything."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Sworik View Post
    Sent an IG message to you Travis, but maybe you didn't see it? Can you add me in for a 5"
    Got it, thx!
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts