Thread: Shot on RED Weapon 8K S35 (Netflix Original) - Bird Box (2018)

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Shot on RED Weapon 8K S35 (Netflix Original) - Bird Box (2018) 
    Bird Box (2018)

R | 2h 4min | Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi | Released on: 21 December 2018 (USA)

Storyline:

In the wake of an unknown global terror, a mother must find the strength to flee with her children down a treacherous river in search of safety. Due to unseen deadly forces, the perilous journey must be made blindly. Directed by Academy Award winner Susanne Bier, Bird Box is a thriller starring Academy Award winner Sandra Bullock, John Malkovich, Sarah Paulson, and Trevante Rhodes. Written by Netflix

Technical specifications:
    Runtime: 2 hr 4 min (124 min)
    Color: Color
    Aspect Ratio: 2.35 : 1
    Camera: RED Weapon 8K S35
    Laboratory: Company 3 (digital intermediate)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2737304/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I started watching this and there it goes the green hue gave it away. I said this was shot on the Red. I took a look at the credits and bam Red Weapon.

Need to vent;-) WHY! can this movie be getting so much attention - it is really a stupid plot, sooooooo many in the face logic plot holes, not very nicely shot ect. And while I'm at it, "a quite place" is just as bad if not worse - booooring cinematic work on all levels, plot holes more than craters on the moon, logical BS and all in all not very well acted. I have been only disappointed by the feature films Netfilx has produced. Some of the series on the otherhand ar very well made. Here cheers to the makers of "Sinner" - beautiful cinematography (just don't understand why he is not credited in the intro credits - music is.....)
    so, now I feel better;-)

my wife and I liked bird box. The only thing I didn't like was at the end it was unexplained. They gave vague possibilities of what it could be but never defined it. I hate movies that do that. It was still a good watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by jakoyea wright View Post
    I started watching this and there it goes the green hue gave it away. I said this was shot on the Red. I took a look at the credits and bam Red Weapon.
    Interesting take, without commenting on the plot or actual cinematography, I actually thought the overall image was pretty good, and that it was one of the better looking RED camera features.
    Save the Sharks
    RED Helium 8KS35 (For Rent) Original Manufacturer of Redone & Epic/Scarlet/Weapon Underwater housings - contact us for sale or rent. Manufacturer of Eye2Eye direct eye contact interviewing rig. 954.937.6600 www.Aquavideo.com ... aquavideo1 at yahoo.com