Thread: Selling Richard Gale Optics (formerly Dog Schidt Optiks) ‘Trump’ lenses

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Selling Richard Gale Optics (formerly Dog Schidt Optiks) ‘Trump’ lenses 
    Hi all,

I am selling a set of Richard Gale Optics (formerly known as Dog Schidt Lenses) Trumps. The set comprises a 38mm, 58mm & 88mm. The Trump lenses are all made out of vintage Helios glass and have a beautiful, low contrast, etherial aesthetic.

I really love these lenses but I am selling as I am just not getting to use them much anymore. I had used them for shorts and documentary work but I've been doing mostly commercial work for the last year and commercial clients always want a less characteristic, crisper lenses. The lenses are in perfect condition (baring in mind they are custom made lenses with vintage glass so they each have their quirks).

Price for set of 3 lenses is €4,995 plus shipping (from Dublin, Ireland). That includes the Peli case & a pack of iris inserts which you can use to change the bokeh shape & colour.

More on the Trump lenses here: https://www.bennettcerf.com/blog/201...rump38-trump58

Drop me a line with any queries meegan.rua@gmail.com.

***Was let down by a buyer so willing to drop price to €4,500 plus shipping as I want a quick sale to buy other kit***

****SOLD****

Thanks,

Rua
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Rua Meegan; 07-30-2019 at 09:36 AM.