Thread: Davninci imports audio from xml wrong

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Davninci imports audio from xml wrong 
    Is it a common problem that the imported audio is a huge mess from xml files? The synch of clips is totally lost on all clips.

All xml were exported from premiere.
    Epic #06696
    Epic-W #004069

It sounds like Resolve has been giving you quite the headache. Are you on the free or studio version?

I've usually had to do some minor tweaks to the audio in Resolve when importing an xml from Premiere, but the sync has been spot on so far with studio version 15.3.

Haha, just a little headache. I have been battling with jerky playback and no sound working at all in davinci prior to this. But Now I have it working good with the 8k and audio. More solid than adobe. Im sure I will squass this bug aswell. Last project I edited in dacinci instead of premiere wich went fine. So everything is not as bad as it sounds.

Im using the studio version, but im not sure if I have 15.2.4 or 15.3 installed (not at work at the moment). Will likely install 16 even if its get released at nab (even thoe that is risky buissnes to be an early bird).
    Epic #06696
    Epic-W #004069

I can add that if i make a timeline in adobe premiere with one clip with no cuts snd export an xml. Once its imported to davinci, that one clip will be out of sync.

I work in premiere 2017 since its the most fluid version out yet. But I will try the latest and se if the xml export is broken on that vesion.
    Epic #06696
    Epic-W #004069