Thread: GROUP BUY - Astera Titans

Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    If anyone else had issues with cable delivery please email groupbuy@adorama.com and cc me on it. Include your name and order number and we'll get right on that.

TW
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

Quote Originally Posted by DC Chavez View Post
    Well that is good to hear... Left a message with Julio- the sales rep on my invoice. If I have any issues, I will contact ya... :)
    they basically debated that I was sent a single cable, I sent them a photo of the package -- then they debated that it was 8-cables, then I showed them other people selling it as a 8-cable kit

it's all good they gave us a good deal and they said they'll get me the additional 7 cables
    I have to try and change the landscape, whatever it is.
    -Robert Plant

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Wears View Post
    If anyone else had issues with cable delivery please email groupbuy@adorama.com and cc me on it. Include your name and order number and we'll get right on that.

TW
    Thanks! I just CC'd you in an email. I've been going back and forth in emails with Adorama since July 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Emmanuel View Post
    Thanks! I just CC'd you in an email. I've been going back and forth in emails with Adorama since July 3rd.
    Got your email and shot over a reply. Will have our team look into this on Monday, so sorry for the delay!

TW
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

I spoke to someone on Friday and they said they would investigate and get back to me... I'll let you know if I hear anything...
    Los Angeles | http://www.dcchavez.com | Helium 8K S35 #6284 | Helium 8K S35 #4573 | @dcchavez

Clariz T. (Adorama)

Jul 17, 10:50 AM EDT

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for waiting for an update.

Upon checking with our warehouse, there was a stocking error wherein the cables were packed individually, instead of packing them by 8's. We will send the 7 missing cables, unfortunately, we ran out of stock. We are currently arranging another PO from the manufacturer and will send the missing 7 cables from the next shipment of our stocks.

Please let us know if you are willing to wait for our stocks to arrive or would you like to return the cable for refund.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    Thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your business.

YAY.
    Los Angeles | http://www.dcchavez.com | Helium 8K S35 #6284 | Helium 8K S35 #4573 | @dcchavez

I believe all the cable issues are being sorted or have been sorted at this point. Just want to send out a quick reminder, that in the payment email there are instructions for how to handle customer service issues. It says to contact groupbuy@adorama.com and to cc me. We have information and contacts that the normal cs agents aren't going to have.

So next time, instead of going back and forth with someone who isn't familiar with the group buy system, email that addy and cc me! I guarantee it's going to be a much quicker resolution.

TW
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com