Thread: NAB'19 -- where's RED or where's still RED ONE when NAB'19 is out there?

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 NAB'19 -- where's RED or where's still RED ONE when NAB'19 is out there? 
    cross-examiner
    Does 2018 couple to RED ONE make any sense in a movie practically shot on superb low light photography?

Shot on RED ONE Camera (Mysterium-X if my eye serves to its signature) with Kowa Anamorphic Lenses.
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

The Red One was never bad in low lighting. People are just getting spoiled and want more, nothing wrong with that.

Interesting. Especially considering the first was shot on film and was released the year the original Red One started to make its way to the masses. The Strangers: Prey at Night seems to get a wide spectrum of reviews. From those calling it the worst horror film ever made to those saying it's a pretty decent horror film with some clever character development. The fact that it is shot on Red One makes me want to have a look (out of nostalgia and also to see what the Kowa anamorphic look like on the R1).
    Steve Sherrick

cross-examiner
    In fact, Steve : ) Here's another discussion on topic: https://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic...-is-out-there/
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

Interesting that the other camera mentioned there on that thread is the Pocket Cinema Camera which I also own. Some great info on the film Cosmos here.
    https://reeldealfilmschool.wordpress.com/cosmos/

I also own that 28mm Super Tak lens. Never thought to try it with speed booster and a wide angle adapter. Hmm...
    Steve Sherrick