Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: A big thanks to the RED Support Team!!

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 A big thanks to the RED Support Team!! 
    I just wanted to give a big shout out to the support team at RED and especially my rep Chelsea who has been a joy to communicate with!
    I've had a few issues with my camera (Helium 8K) and the service I have received has been first class. As soon as I placed a support ticket
    I had a reply within hours! and Im located in Australia! It is great to have a point of contact which makes you feel secure in the fact that
    someone is attending to your issues and trying to get you back in business as fast as possible. I was always kept in the loop and had all
    my questions answered. I love the new service tracker which was very handy as I could see where my camera was in the pipeline.

Well done guys!

All the best

Karl

2.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #2  
    RED TEAM
    Thank you for the feedback, Karl!! Chelsea is an absolute rockstar and we are happy to have her on board.

This is why we always select RED over other platforms. Call me a RED fanoboy, I couldn't care less!!!