Thread: Modeling profile - Helium / GH5

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Modeling profile - Helium / GH5 
    Shot this a while back for a friend, just recently had time to put it together. Ton of fun on this. Mix of Helium and GH5.

Shoot for the Impossible...Then do it.

Jarek Zabczynski
    Director / Editor / Cinematographer

Weapon 8K | www.jarek.com | WE'LL BE ALRIGHT (Music Video) | BAJO EL SOL (Music Video)

Looks good, Jarek. I use a GH5 with my Scarlet Dragon. Can you talk about how you matched them so well and which were the GH5. How did you set up the GH5? Im guessing one GH5 shot was the ice rink.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Scully View Post
    Looks good, Jarek. I use a GH5 with my Scarlet Dragon. Can you talk about how you matched them so well and which were the GH5. How did you set up the GH5? I’m guessing one GH5 shot was the ice rink.
    Thanks Hugh!

Let's just say it's easier to match the Red to the GH5 than in reverse, which is much credit to the GH5 since it looks pretty great. Yeah, all the Rockafeller plaza stuff is GH5, also really stripped it down for the skating part, just camera body, speedbooster and Canon 24-70LII. The Rooftop is a mixed bag. Cityscape is Red, as are some of the wides. Used a Tiffen VND on all the daytime shots. It has a nice lowcon look to it. Graded with Colorista and Cosmo in Premiere.
    Shoot for the Impossible...Then do it.

Jarek Zabczynski
    Director / Editor / Cinematographer

Weapon 8K | www.jarek.com | WE'LL BE ALRIGHT (Music Video) | BAJO EL SOL (Music Video)