Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Closed Thread
Page 279 of 371 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3709
    +1 for ef to rf revolva. Stoked it takes the same filter mags. Also thank you for creating the revolva, so well made and makes my life so much easier.
    Daniel Kelly Brown
    www.danielkellybrown.com

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Marchant View Post
    Yep, I let that slip on FB a bit ago, just an under the radar project for the moment, but I have a real one in the flesh already.
    PL to RF mount with a slot for the same existing revolva cartridges.

Not sure we'll do EF to RF the same as that job is covered reasonably by the very cheap and handy Canon EF-RF with vari ND. Its chintzy as hell, but cheap and works.
    ninja... that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by David Groves 1 View Post
    Looks like there is a GDU side handle of some sort attached. Very nice.
    yes sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    ninja... that would be awesome.
    Would be awesome if either of you take care of EF to RF also

Quote Originally Posted by Alvise Tedesco View Post
    Would be awesome if either of you take care of EF to RF also

Maybe I will, but it’ll be later on my list. EF does at least have an ND Mount solution.

Electronic ND cartridge done properly is higher on my hit list, while I’m letting things slip.
    KipperTie - Authorised RED Rental, Pinewood Studios, UK
    Ready to hire: Monstro 8K VV | Gemini 5K | Helium Monochrome 8K
    Check out our Revolva ND solution, OLPFs and other products

Almost 2020 and still no RED camera with built in nd's...
    Fingers crossed for DSMC3

Yep, I let that slip on FB a bit ago, just an under the radar project for the moment, but I have a real one in the flesh already.
    PL to RF mount with a slot for the same existing revolva cartridges.

Not sure we'll do EF to RF the same as that job is covered reasonably by the very cheap and handy Canon EF-RF with vari ND. Its chintzy as hell, but cheap and works.
    Is there a limitation which lenses can be used? Like ULTRA prime yes and old zooms no.

Mark Toia on FB mentioned how much he loved the small high quality EVF on his mirrorless MF fuji camera and prayed a solution was coming for RED to address the bulkiness of current EVFs.

It sounds like you guys also let something slip about working on a small EVF solution?

Please yes! Tiny footprint EVFs like on mirrorless and Canon cinema line are a big thing for a lot of us.

Electronic ND cartridge done properly is higher on my hit list, while I’m letting things slip.
    That would be really great!

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielB View Post
    Mark Toia on FB mentioned how much he loved the small high quality EVF on his mirrorless MF fuji camera and prayed a solution was coming for RED to address the bulkiness of current EVFs.

It sounds like you guys also let something slip about working on a small EVF solution?

Please yes! Tiny footprint EVFs like on mirrorless and Canon cinema line are a big thing for a lot of us.
    The built-in VF’s on the Canon’s are a few steps too far. I hate them for two reasons: 1) Image is way too small/low quality and 2) the movement/adjustment is way too limited.

If someone is going in that direction, it should produce an image through the diopter, size and quality wise, at least equivalent to what you’re getting out of a Zacuto Graticle or Sony or Panasonic OLED and it should be on a small, low profile mount that can bring it at least several inches away from the back of the camera, if wanted, and pivot it UP and DOWN. Maybe something Zacuto Eye sized, but better cable management/connections.

Will the Komodo have "REDCODE Burst" "Multi-Shot" and "Motion+Stills"?
    Last edited by Colton John McLaughlin; 12-12-2019 at 08:52 AM.