Thread: Any fella' in Hawaii with/without Gears (interested in shooting a wedding on 08/11)

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Any fella' in Hawaii with/without Gears (interested in shooting a wedding on 08/11) 
    Hey Team,
    Looking for some extra hands (PAID) with or without gears in Hawaii (Honolulu) on 08/11 or 08/13th
    Please PM.

Cheers
    No, I do not RENT MY GEARS... - NYC (Times Square)

EPIC-D with 9" touch, 4 RAVENs, RPP, Sigma 18-35 PL, Motion Mount, VF/RED-rock wireless FF, Pana 17", JVC 20", Seadicam with SEGWAY, Letus 4-Axis with L'Aigle Exoskeleton.

Trash-Can 12-core Max'd-out) +MBP (Retina), RED Rocket (Sonnet), RAID system (Promise Pegasus II), Adobe Production (CC), FCS2, Resolve 12 with MC Color, 50" 4K Panel

Hi Kwan,
    I am interested in shooting weddings videos outside of Canada. I am looking to shoot 8K 60FPS. Please let me know if you ever need someone to shoot at a beautiful location. I am willing to get myself there. This is to add wedding video footage outside of Canada on my portfolio. As long as I have the rightsa to show any of my footage online, I don't care about the cost to travel etc. This is worth more to me then that.
    Thank you,
    Peachey