Thread: Running list of full frame lenses (complete focal range only)

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    also those new lenses that are obviously modded Toking Vistas, can't remember the name but look cool
    JAKE WILGANOWSKI
    Director of Photography / Filmmaker
    CINE-AUTOMATIC.COM

???

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Wilganowski View Post
    also those new lenses that are obviously modded Toking Vistas, can't remember the name but look cool

TM Camera Solutions "MasterBuilt Vista-M Lenses"

article linked below. That article ran two months ago but the TM Camera website only says "more information coming soon". I wonder if they were too close to the Tokina Vistas.

https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/06/...ista-m-lenses/

What happened to the NISI primes and their twins the Mavo primes?

On B&H there is a notification for NISI F3's reading "Currently unavailable".

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Wilganowski View Post
    The "de-tuned" Tokina Vista set coming out later this year are called the Tokina Vista "one". I believe there are the exact same lenses as Vista but for a few strategic single coated elements rather then multi-coated.... and a different paint job on the barrels, grey instead of black. Add a few thousand per lens and viola... Vista One!

They are said to cut perfectly well with the regular Vista's and only show their difference when flare situations are in play and show more flaring then the standard Vista's which are built to resist flare. So the "One" Vista series are modern lenses with some vintage-like character.
    Camera Rentals
    Washington DC, Baltimore, Mid Atlantic region
    Monsrto VV, Helium, Scarlet, Helium Monochrome, Arri Mini, Amira and Classic, Sony Venice, Varicam LT
    Master Prime's, Summicron's, Cooke S4i, TLS Panchros, Ultra's, Sigma's, TLS Leica R's, Super Speeds
    Anamorphics- Zeiss Master, Cooke, Kowa Evolution, Atlas Orion A + B sets
    www.Dc-camera.com
    Like our Facebook and follow Instagram pages for updates

Quote Originally Posted by Erich Roland View Post
    The "de-tuned" Tokina Vista set coming out later this year are called the Tokina Vista "one". I believe there are the exact same lenses as Vista but for a few strategic single coated elements rather then multi-coated.... and a different paint job on the barrels, grey instead of black. Add a few thousand per lens and viola... Vista One!

They are said to cut perfectly well with the regular Vista's and only show their difference when flare situations are in play and show more flaring then the standard Vista's which are built to resist flare. So the "One" Vista series are modern lenses with some vintage-like character.
    pretty sure that Jake was referring to the TM Camera Solutions "MasterBuilt Vista-M Lenses". Not the Tokina Vista One's. Jake described the lenses as "obviously modded". That's not the Vista One's. He means someone took the Tokina Vista's and reworked or "modded" them to sell under their own name. The TM solutions lenses look like someone just removed the black paint and then painted the numbering red, and stuck a name-plate on the lens:

Correct those are what I was referring to, not the vista one’s
    JAKE WILGANOWSKI
    Director of Photography / Filmmaker
    CINE-AUTOMATIC.COM

Canon K-35s

What constitutes a "complete focal range"? I realize that the answer is a matter of opinion.

Nikkor AIS, Zero Optik do a nice rehouse for these.
    Canon FD SSC, Simmod lens do a nice EF cine mod, cheaper alternative to K35's
    Leica m.08, But you have to get a M-mount adapter
    Cooke Panchro/i Classics, Think these are full frame??