Thread: Jesse Conti STOLE my EPIC DRAGON KIT

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Week 7: Still no payment.

The hold on funds was completely reversed on my end. It took around 30 days to go through it's review process, as my bank stated it probably would have. When I informed him of the reversal and provided proof, Martin told me PayPal could hold the funds longer and even though we've been communicating recently about this and other topics just fine, as we have over the last couple of years, he still posts this. It has been taken care of on my end. However long PayPal may take to release it back to you, is out of my control, but we can call PayPal together and hopefully that speeds up the process.

Things can happen when people don't communicate properly, but I love and respect this community of filmmakers and I hope this doesn't deter others from buying/selling/trading.

Thanks Tim and John for the support. I appreciate it.
    Attached Images
    Jesse Conti
    Epic Dragon (Xerxes)
    Scarlet Dragon (Solara)
    DJI Inspire
    Chariot Media-Productions
    IMDB

#twomonthanniversary - 2 months today since the funds were reversed and no resolution yet

I have done business with Jesse too, no issues whatsoever.

Under the circumstances, I can’t imagine continuing to revive this publicly.
    FACTION
    wearefaction.com

I have been ripped off by Jesse this year too. I bought a 7.0 inch LCD off him that he never delivered, we agreed a refund instead and he's been messing me around on this for months now with one excuse after the other. Looking at these comments, i see he must do this kind of thing fairly often. A shame that these people are out there in the world. As it stands, I've been ripped off by Jesse too - DO NOT TRUST HIM.

WHAT????

He seems legit, strange!

BTW not cool, have you tried to contact PayPal? or did you pay with bank transfer?
    TOMMASO ALVISI | tommasoalvisi.com
    Weapon 6K Carbon Fiber #1605 aka qp
    instagram | twitter

Paypal or escrow service.... Stops all this bullshit..

I too had a bad experience with Jessie.

He agreed to buy a camera from be in installments.

He finally did pay off the camera but it was months late. I had to bother him weekly for payment. Our contract stated that a failure to pay would require him to return the camera. I asked repeatedly for him to do that and he blew me off saying he'll have me paid in a week. This went on week after week.

As of today he still owes me $200 for half of the overnight shipping.

It's not worth the hassle for me to text him over and over to try and collect it from him.

Obviously he has no intention of paying me that since it's been months now.

In his defense he did suffer an injury that supposedly prevented him from paying. But the injury happened basically immediately after shipping him the camera. So who knows.

Anyway. Just wanted to share my experience.

I’m pleased to say that my situation with Jesse Conti has finally been resolved! Although Paypal and Jesse’s bank took the full 75 days to credit me the amount that was taken out with the chargeback Jesse was there throughout the process doing everything that he could to make it right.

ADMIN can you take this post down please