Thread: SmallHD Cine 7 now has Camera Control for RED

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasOberg View Post
    This is very interesting to see. But I get lots of questions.
    - How do you see the temperature or how much is left of your SSD or battery? I guess you can output the standard Red menus, but then you will have them both at the same time.
    SSD and battery info will both be available in the main view for the final software release. Temperature can be seen in the Panel View. You could also output just that setting through the Red if you wanted to have it in the Minimized view.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasOberg View Post
    This is very interesting to see. But I get lots of questions.
    - I wonder how many settings it supports. What do you do when they do not support some settings, I guess use the joystick to go through the Red menus, that sounds slow.
    It supports almost all of the deep level functionality. There are a few settings that are being fleshed out as we speak. We'll have an overview in the near future detailing what is and is not supported.
    Creative Solutions Los Angeles
    Teradek SmallHD Wooden Camera

Is it possible to split the control port to share the RTmotion sidekick one with the Cine7 ctrl? It's mailny to use the REC/Stop function of the knob.

There’s a sale on this gear now. I ordered the Cine 7 with the teradek bolt SK built in. The red kit is free right now while supplies last, but I too don’t see a need for the control port to be taken over but the Cine 7, I do a lot of very run and gun light weight set ups. This is great for the AC for focus.
    Silver Lake Studios Inc.
    Film Production and Stock Footage
    Rentals and other goodies at
    www.utahcinevideo.com
    www.slsfilm.com