Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Battle-Tested RED Product

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 Battle-Tested RED Product 
    As has been discussed on here and at our REDUSER meetups, Jarred and I want to make REDUSER a safe place for both buyers and sellers of RED gear. Too often we have seen people scammed. So, here is step one, REDUSER will be selling "battle-tested" RED gear as it becomes available. This will be RED-certified and come with the 90 day battle-tested warranty, but you will have the option to purchase Armor to extend that by another year.

As you may have seen in this thread, we have our first batch. Jarred posted in regards to the RANGER Trade-In program:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post

One positive side effect from this change to Trade-in instead of Upgrades is it also gives us Battle Tested DSMC2 camera brains to sell as well at a pretty great discount, Starting with the Monstros that we have been doing trade-ins with rental houses over the last few months. You will see those Battle Tested Monstros at Dealers soon, and Brent is working on getting those to be available here on REDUSER as a group buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    We have a few battle tested Monstros ready to go... $35k battle tested . 90 day warranty as per Battle tested but you can buy RED ARMOR for them. It's kind of a word of mouth thing right now so PM Brent ( or your dealer ) if you want to grab one while they are available.
    The number available fluctuates hourly based on incoming Trade-In's and dealers taking stock as well. For now, PM me if you are interested. I will keep a list and reach out in order based on availability. As we get more fancy, I hope to have direct links here on REDUSER so you can buy via link versus a PM reach out. But with so many people chomping at the bit for a MONSTRO for $35K USD, we wanted to get the ball rolling....

Meanwhile, we are also working on other solutions to make buying/selling better, easier, safer....

Thank YOU!

Great idea!
    Norbert Niederacher
    Weapon MG, Schneider Xenon Primes, Angenieux EZ1 + EZ2

Sweet! Thanks Brent!

A win-win solution!
    Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

"Dream so big you can share!"

Very cool idea.

Just let me know if you've got a Monochrome DMSC2 brain popping up ;-)

Kristin

This is awesome.

Thankyou for looking out for the community.

AJ

This is great!
    KAREL ŠIMŮNEK fan of RED :)

At the time I decided to buy a Monstro I knew it's value would decline fairly rapidly, that's what cameras do. This program probably dropped its resale value another $5-10K this week. That said, blaming RED for the natural progression of the marketplace is BS. As Mark (OffHollywood) notes, these days, you really need to get your ROI on any new camera within 24 months.

I am happy that more RedUsers will get a chance to shoot on Monstro, it's wicked good.

Cheers - #19