Thread: FS Zeiss Milvus, Sigma Art, Tokina, Sigma 300-800mm Lenses

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 FS Zeiss Milvus, Sigma Art, Tokina, Sigma 300-800mm Lenses 
    All righty

Just picked up some Zeiss Cine zooms so I'm lens rich and cash poor. Time for a garage sale!

Up for sale are the following Lenses. All of them are in used but great optical shape and ready to go to work. Nearly every "still" lens has had Follow Focus Gears installed (from followfocusgears.com obviously) with the exception of the 300-800 Sigmonster and the Zeiss Milvus which uses a $200 Lens Gear from Zeiss. All lenses are native EF Mount. All have front and back caps but many don't match up (ie. I use generic lens caps that work great and fit snugly)

Here's the list:
    - Sigma 18-35 1.8 Art Lens EF with Follow Focus Gears - $500
    - Sigma 14-24 2.8 Art Lens EF with box, soft pouch, all accessories and paperwork and Follow Focus and Zoom Ring Gears - $925
    - Sigma 50-100 1.8 EF - With Follow Focus Gears (Missing Lens Hood) - $850
    - Zeiss 35mm f1.4 ZE Distagon T* Lens Canon EF (Missing lens hood) - with Follow Focus Gears - $850
    - ZEISS Planar T 85mm f/1.4 MF ZE Lens For Canon With Follow Focus Gears - $475
    - Zeiss 50mm 1.4 Milvus EF (Incredible shape + Includes $200 Zeiss Lens Gear) In box with all caps, hood etc. - $1,050
    - Sigma 300-800 5.6 (INCREDIBLE lens for reach out and touch someone kind of shots - just serviced and in great working condition) Comes with factory matching case, lens hood and cap. $2,980
    - Tokina 11-20 2.8 (Missing lens hood but has front and back caps) with Box and Zoom Ring and Follow Focus Gears $320

All items are price + 1.5% paypal fee (we'll split the paypal fee) + Shipping from 80015. If you wanna swing by and grab them I'm in South Denver.

Email me at john@stage2studios.com for pics and more information.

Cheers and happy shooting!!!
    Last edited by John Conn; 09-30-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Bump!

Bump!