Thread: Storage Unit full of Kino Flo Lights + Parts

Closed Thread
  1. #1 Storage Unit full of Kino Flo Lights + Parts 
    There are 40+ heads in the pile—mostly 4’, then 2’, as well as 2x Flathead 80's. Milkcrates of ballasts, backs, harnesses, etc., piles of headers, bundles and boxes of bulbs, other bits and ends. Selling entire contents of locker as a lot to highest offer. Everything in the lot is sold as-is. Was previously owned by two Local 52 gaffers.

Would be ideal for someone who wants to house LED tubes, someone who runs a studio/space, or who already owns a bunch of Kino stuff. Amenable to trade for LED units (no knockoffs).

I spoke with KF, and they mentioned the Flatheads can each be traded in for 40% off a new Image L80 LED fixture @ $3650, but I'm not going that route.

Locker is located in downtown Brooklyn.

$3500
    Attached Images
    Last edited by L Cheng; 11-29-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Bump

Bump

Are you willing to sell pieces?

Not breaking up the lot for now. I would consider selling it to 2 buyers who can split it down the middle. It's too much work parting it out piecemeal.

That’s less than $100 per unit. I think you’ll sell this in a couple of days if you allowed people to come pick up units from you. I’d take a few myself if you were selling them for $100/each. I live in Brooklyn and would even help you out with the sales (pm me if you have interest)