Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Ranger Trade In Program Begins

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    +1

I just got a Scarlet W with the idea that I would upgrade at some point after doing a few jobs with it. The thing is the Dragon X isn’t a huge upgrade from SW. it really just keeps your camera current and gets you higher frame rates, which is hugely useful for some, but not a huge deal for others like me. But getting a 6k sensor along with the the better ratios and frame rates? Well that’s a solid upgrade that I’d really want to do as soon as I’m financially able to.

Started a thread for all of us who want to see a 6K Dragon-X DSMC2 path so Jarred has a nice, neat place to see the +1s

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...DSMC2-Petition!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Tresch View Post
    +1
    Pat
    +1

Devindra

I understand why Monstro is not part of this program so that the rental companies (God bless them) have an edge. But it would be sweet. I still love that I can keep my Monstro extra small (Bay-style) and can jump in the passenger seat of a Lambo and grab a quick POV but I know my ACs love the ergonomics of Ranger.

Next film I believe for me will be 2X Monstro Rangers, my CF Monstro and some Cooke S7s

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Get 50 more of those +1's and lets start a dialogue. Dragon-X could become 6k DSMC2 with some effort which I think would fill all you OG Dragon lovers needs.
    Got you your +50, Mr. Land, although we could use some clarification over on the thread of what you might have meant for getting us Dragon-X 6K!

Hi Jarred,
    Do you have an option to upgrade from Epic-W Helium to a Gemini ? But getting a new body, not just only upgrading the boards ?
    Or maybe from Epic-W Helium to a Ranger Gemini lower than $15K ?
    Thanks
    Rafa
    Rafael Tres
    Director and Producer
    www.cinema502.com

https://vimeo.com/cinema502

Epic W 418
    "Hermosa"

Mobil +502 55506050
    Email rafa@cinema502.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Johnn View Post
    Yes, I am curious if the Epic-W to DSMC2 will close at any point. I don't have any available windows to send in my camera as of right now and really want to do this upgrade. Really want to unlock the FPS.
    +1

Same here !
    Joey Lacroix - Foundation Pictures
    Epic-W Helium 8K S35 #283

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Get 50 more of those +1's and lets start a dialogue. Dragon-X could become 6k DSMC2 with some effort which I think would fill all you OG Dragon lovers needs.
    Don't know if you will read this or not Jarred...but as a MG owner, I do appreciated you taking a moment to consider us OG Dragon lovers. Keep up the great work! Thanks :)
    Kookaburra Empire
    Motion Pictures and Video Production
    Official Site // Facebook // IMDB

RED 6K Weapon MG #0442 "Minerva"

"Are you real? If you can't tell, does it matter?"