Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: 6K Dragon-X DSMC2 Petition!

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    This is gong to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)

+1
    Please put me down for upgrade Scarlet-W to Dragon-X

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    This is going to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)
    Am I right in assuming this time limit doesn’t apply to SW owners? I really want to do this, but after just putting together my SW kit over the last month I need to wait until March to do the upgrade.

3. #293 Count me in! 
    I have a Dragon X I'd like to see become 6k DSMC2! That would be incredible!
    Weapon Helium | Scarlet-W | Fuji Cabrios: 19-90 & 85-300mm | Zeiss Otus (28mm, 55mm, 85mm) | 3-ton grip truck | Ronin | Inspire 2 | Jib | Steadicam | and more!

Adobe CC Production Premium, BlueFish 444 4k

www.azPTP.com
    - Info
    Demo material
    Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahnon Bennett View Post
    Am I right in assuming this time limit doesn’t apply to SW owners? I really want to do this, but after just putting together my SW kit over the last month I need to wait until March to do the upgrade.
    Actually applies to SW owners more than anyone... not sure this will still exist in march.. When it's done it is done.. That's how these group things work.

So get on the list, doesn't guarantee you will have a place if you get called and you need to bump it... but it gives you a much better chance of getting in if it takes us longer than expected.

So nice to go from 5 to 6K on my Dragon X! Thanks.
    Can’t wait to see and test the new specs.

Did anyone get a confirmation after filling out the red paperwork off their website?

Quote Originally Posted by Keaton Bowlby View Post
    Did anyone get a confirmation after filling out the red paperwork off their website?
    This is what I received After going through the red websites scarlet to dragon 6k upgrade link
    Attached Images

So, with the Dragon X sensor being 6K does that mean the FOV will be larger after the firmware upgrade, or is the current 5K FOV the full sensor scaled?
    Aaron Green - Chicago, IL
    DRAGON X
    www.instagram.com/aaronkgreen

SW owner here. Do we get a completely new camera essentially? New body, new sensor, everything?

Signed up for the upgrade. Didn't get a confirmation, other than RED will reach out 1-2 weeks prior to sending in the camera.

I figured that's all there is for now.