Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: 6K Dragon-X DSMC2 Petition!

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Harris View Post
    Hey everyone,

RED has put together a few RED DSMC2 DRAGON-X 6K FAQs. Take a look, hopefully they help!
    Link doesn't work. "not authorized to view this page"
    Red Dragon-x "Big-Skippy"

www.imaginationx.com

2.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samir Patel View Post
    Jarred, please tell me this will extend into next year. Still not sure what we MG dudes all gain fully aside from staying on the tracks of this train and future upgrades and in camera IPP2. My worry is all future future upgrades will be locked out unless on Dragon-X (6K), Helium DSMC2, Gemini DSMC2 or Monstro DSMC2.
    This is going to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)
    Last edited by Phil Holland; 12-06-2019 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    This is gong to extend until we finish everyone on the petition list when that closes down the 17th. I think it should last about a month to get through eveyrone? at least everyone scheduled etc. So everyone better get their name on that list.

This isn't a normal program remember..... this is a one off thing for the people by the people and our accountants really would love to see this whole thing go away as soon as possible :)
    Thanks for this upgrade path, Jarred. I am going to take advantage of it. Sign me up!

+1 for my Scarlet-W!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Harris View Post
    Hey everyone,

RED has put together a few RED DSMC2 DRAGON-X 6K FAQs. Take a look, hopefully they help!
    not working
    Instagram: @rv12
    Vimeo: @rv12

I’ve already signed up on red but throw my name on the list please. Scarlet W

So do Dragon-x folks have to do anything or sign up on a list for this firmware upgrade to 6k? Who needs to be on these lists? Thanks!

+1 Dragon-X

+1 Scarlet-W

List updated - thank you, Jarred!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hofmeyr View Post
    I'm also a bit unsure of the benefits to us Mg owners, so I'm struggling to justify the upgrade cost for IPP2 in camera (and slightly higher data rates?). Not sure if it is better to save the money for DSMC3, or if this is perhaps our only path to DSMC3. Would be great to know if there will be an option for Weapon Mg (DSMC2) -> DSMC3 or if we have to go DSMC2 -> DSMC2 (unified) -> DSMC3.
    Hi Brendan, -1 for me for now. Hoping for some more info on future upgrade paths, but just based on the spec bump vs price for Mg -> DSMC2 unified, I can't justify the expense.