Thread: LiteTile Alternatives?

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 LiteTile Alternatives? 
    Hey all -

I own a couple of LiteMats, and while they're great, I've been looking to reduce my footprint for shoots where maybe hauling a few c-stands by myself isn't ideal.

I looked at LiteTiles, but they're pretty darn expensive. Does anyone have any alternatives to recommend that I could consider with a good CRI and light (no pun intended) footprint?

Aladdin Lights have similar, not only large foldable versions but the newer all in one panels are much more flexible than previous versions (can roll up the 2x1 no problem). These can be both bi-colour and also RGBWW.

There are other brands as well but i don't have experience of them

cheers
    Paul
    -------------------
    insta: @paul.inventome

It ses to be the damn PSUs that make both LiteMats and LiteTiles so expensive.
    Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

"Dream so big you can share!"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tiemann View Post
    It ses to be the damn PSUs that make both LiteMats and LiteTiles so expensive.
    Yeah... is theirs that much better really than the competition's? Certainly, they're smaller than things like the LiteCloth's controllers that Intellytech has.

Intellytech has their bi-color Mega-Litecloth (3'x4.5') on sale for $1699. I picked one up for he same price when they introduced them back in September/October. I've always been happy with the light quality from their LiteCloth line. The Mega folds up like the other LiteCloth fixtures, BUT it is completely flexible, not in hard "sub-sections" like the 2'x2', 1'x2', etc.

https://www.intellytechusa.com/colle...mega-litecloth