Thread: 2002 Freightliner FL70 grip truck for sale, 20' box, 31,000 gvw, shelved out

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 2002 Freightliner FL70 grip truck for sale, 20' box, 31,000 gvw, shelved out 
    5 ton griptruck with grip package

2002 Freightliner FL-70 with a GVW of 31,000 lbs. (2 axle) with 79,500 miles. It has a 20 x 8.5x 8.5 box with 4 more length over the conventional cab. 6 full size steel jockey boxes with stainless steel doors that flip up and in. Large engine, tow package, automatic 6-speed transmission. An additional top-load jockey box for shotbags under the passenger door with aluminum diamond plate lid. 3300 lb. aluminum Palfinger Levellift 6l x 8w liftgate. Approx. 12 of translucent roof in the middle of the box. Side door with steps, two rear swinging barndoors, and two smaller pass-thru doors for 4x4 and 4x8 storage. Comes with a 6-place reflector box built-in.

This truck has some fading on the blue hood and minor rust over the box, but in general is in exc. condition. 2 year old Michelin tires. Selling this truck due to diesel emission requirements in California metro areas. Still a working truck.

Prefer to sell 80-90% of the grip package with the truck (see page 3). I also have heavy electrical cable (banded, 100A, etc.) for sale. Flexible on the 1.5 speedrail pipe and fittings priced a la carte separately. Standard flag box, C-stand cart which holds shotbags, and Backstage center-wheeled grip cart included in grip package. 14 lumber rack below deck.

2002 Freightliner FL-70 includes interior shelving $20,000
    Basic truck grip package: carts, 22 C-stands, etc. $12,000
    Expendables: negotiable, could include gel rolls in rack
    Additional rigging equipment priced a la carte
    Electric package a la carte or package price tba (see list on following page)
    Truck is located in Berkeley, Ca. near San Francisco. Call Alan Steinheimer: c415-672-4658 alan@steinheimer.com
    Attached Images

Alan,

I have very much enjoyed watching your Meet the Gaffer videos on YouTube. I wish I needed a truck--you'd be a good person to do business with.

Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

"Dream so big you can share!"