Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 542 of 581 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 5810
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hey all i am just contacting people right now... bad news for most of you is that the response was pretty insane.

The list is getting long... but you all that don't get notified will roll over to next week's opportunity.

And if you keep missing, don't be bummed.. I am going to take this list and when we finally get to the white cameras, you all will get pushed to the top of it so even though I know it sucks for most of you that don't get in these super small batches, emailing ahead will hopefully become worth it as you all will roll into storm trooper pole position.
    All good Chief. Thanks for the update.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Hey all i am just contacting people right now... bad news for most of you is that the response was pretty insane.

The list is getting long... but you all that don't get notified will roll over to next week's opportunity.

And if you keep missing, don't be bummed.. I am going to take this list and when we finally get to the white cameras, you all will get pushed to the top of it so even though I know it sucks for most of you that don't get in these super small batches, emailing ahead will hopefully become worth it as you all will roll into storm trooper pole position.
    Hi Jarred, roughly when will the next batch take place next week? Because for this batch, email sent within minutes upon receiving but did not receive any notification today. All is good, just have to wait for the next batch.

www.digitalfx.tv

Twitter
    Instagram

RED One #83
    RED CF Monstro 8K VV
    RED CF Weapon 8K S35 Helium

Day at the Beach w Red Komodo

From Reduser Member Curtis Boggs

Thanks for the update!

Totally understandable. Thank you for being always so generous.

I emailed back within three minutes of getting the Komodo Round 2 email and it looks like I didn’t make it. ��
    Were always overlooked in WV. I want to be able to tell my team that we got ourselves a limited edition colored Komodo. We have the money set aside for this. Let me know what I can do to be on the top of your list. ��
    If the end result is that we are able to snatch a stormtrooper Komodo, then I’m still good with that. Fuckin’ awesome. Stoked as hell to eventually put one of those babies to use!

Man I emailed a minute after Jarred sent the email and I haven’t heard anything back. I will be very bummed if I missed out for this yellow one.
    Dragon-X
    Stormtrooper Komodo

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Montalto View Post
    Man I emailed a minute after Jarred sent the email and I haven’t heard anything back. I will be very bummed if I missed out for this yellow one.
    Yeah, the Siqfuti yellow is tits��

Quote Originally Posted by Mestizo Devon View Post
    Yeah, the Siqfuti yellow is tits
    well I just ordered a new custom Porche in Siqfuti yellow to carry the Kommodo in...now what do I do :)
    nothing worse than driving around in a siqfuti yellow car with a mismatched Komodo inside. im fucked.

www.digitalfx.tv

Twitter
    Instagram

RED One #83
    RED CF Monstro 8K VV