Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 683 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6826
    Here's my attempt at a little more subtle. However, this is as subtle as I can go and be able to sleep tonight,

Here's mine:

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Lochert View Post
    Here's mine:

I like the tones and color separation in this grade Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    I like the tones and color separation in this grade Aaron.
    Thank you! It's a personal color process I've actually been developing for quite some time and I use it as the "negative" base for everything I shoot anymore. Kinda leans into some film-inspired tones but I wouldn't ever dare to claim it's an emulation or anything like that. Every Komodo .r3d I've acquired so far handles it really well so I'm really excited for the future when I eventually get my hands on one of the black production models. It should be the easiest transition in the world thanks to the work Graemme has done to keep the Komodo in line with the other cams.

Thank you! It's a personal color process I've actually been developing for quite some time and I use it as the "negative" base for everything I shoot anymore. Kinda leans into some film-inspired tones but I wouldn't ever dare to claim it's an emulation or anything like that. Every Komodo .r3d I've acquired so far handles it really well so I'm really excited for the future when I eventually get my hands on one of the black production models. It should be the easiest transition in the world thanks to the work Graemme has done to keep the Komodo in line with the other cams.

That's great Aaron. From looking at the grade, it doesn't look like any qualification of the skin or any of the colors were used. That is what I see a lot of other film emulation processes/Luts all over the internet using. Once you feel like you have got the process perfected, maybe you can make it available for sale. I've been trying to get my hands on more Komodo R3Ds as well as I am sure are other members to push and pull them until I can get them to break. Maybe more will become available for all of us to test and for you to further perfect your Color Process.

6. #5816 Komodo firmware updates 
    Hi does anyone know where to look for firmware updates for the Komodo? (if there are any new ones coming out, where to look)
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Karam Singh View Post
    Hi does anyone know where to look for firmware updates for the Komodo? (if there are any new ones coming out, where to look)
    thank you.
    Nowhere public is my guess. I know there's a private group on facebook for early camera owners (separate to the RED Komodo Users group), so perhaps you need to look there.

thank you, will give it a try, thanks.

Here's mine:

well done, JIRI is happy...

Sample grade from Resolve accenting the color difference between interior ambience and the window for a more dramatic effect and tone mapped for more dimensionality.