Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 683 FirstFirst ... 172572622662668669670671672673674675676682 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 6826
    Zen & Chris

By Jason Chua

Shot on RED Komodo 6K Cinema Camera with DZO Pictor Zooms

Two’s a Crowd (Draft)

By RT Productions

Shot on Red Komodo 6K & Mavic Mini.

Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    Alex,

Maybe you could inquire for us?
    Being there, usually it goes like that: Lets make one more take, Okey another one, Ok the last one. F.ck it lets close the aperture, its a good camera we will deal with it in post.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Stolpakov View Post
    Being there, usually it goes like that: Lets make one more take, Okey another one, Ok the last one. F.ck it lets close the aperture, its a good camera we will deal with it in post.
    Alex,

That sounds like most of us at some time or another. I think, like Christoffer mention in a previous comment, if the full Res Premium debayer setting had been used along with exposing for 800 ISO and Black Shading when appropriate he probably would have experience less noise in his image. However, us "second-guessing" someone else's results is always easy.

RED Komodo // Gimbal Snow Focus Test w/ Fool Control App

By Daniel Peters

Short Film ”Afterglow of Stargate” | Red Komodo 6K Leica M Summicron 28mm

By
    Shoichi Nakamura

RED KOMODO + Leica M Summicron 28mm/f2.0 ASPH _ Handheld&Peak Design Tripod

RO BERGMAN - ANIMAL (official)

I wasn't expecting the dancing, Ha Ha

By Ro Bergman

Red Komodo
    Bad song and dancing aside, the image looked really good. Continues to show how much the grade plays a roll in and how important it is to the final look and feel of the footage.

Christopher,

I think it was the grade and maybe, from the look of the foreground and background compression of some shots, more standard to telephoto lenses being used. Everyone and their baby brother seems to be shooting with all wide angle lenses with the Komodo, especially the Sigma 18-35mm lens.

I think with the pairing of more standard angled lenses with the Komodo and with better grading we will see more cinematic imagery from the Komodo. No more cropping of images from wide angled lenses if possible.

RED BULL “I Am Energy”

By Adrian Nguyen

Red Komodo/ Leica

Christopher,

I think it was the grade and maybe, from the look of the foreground and background compression of some shots, more standard to telephoto lenses being used. Everyone and their baby brother seems to be shooting with all wide angle lenses with the Komodo, especially the Sigma 18-35mm lens.

I think with the pairing of more standard angled lenses with the Komodo and with better grading we will see more cinematic imagery from the Komodo. No more cropping of images from wide angled lenses if possible.
    Yes. I love wide angle lenses, but not everything needs to be shot with one. Or put another way, you don't need to shoot with one all the time.

I have a friend with one, but he's still waiting on some bits and pieces(like batts and smallHD monitor). I should go get it and play around with it. I have plenty of Canon batts from my OG C300.