Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 454 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4540
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Dease View Post
    Does global shutter help with long exposure?

Never been reds strong point, beyond one second exposure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-ibIspYbs

Hoping we can have real long exposure and not additive stacking.
    I'm curious about why whould you need as long an exposure on a cinema/video camera ?
    I know DSMC2 and earlier REDs did could take photos and in that case I get your point (we still [pun intended] don't know if Komodo will let us do that) but in "video mode" I don't because with a long exposure comes A LOT of motion blur and I don't really think it's something you would want in your footage.
    VIDEO EDITING - COLOR GRADING - VFX
    APPLE FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
    ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, DAVINCI RESOLVE, REDCINE X PRO...

Quote Originally Posted by Bastien Tribalat View Post
    I'm curious about why whould you need as long an exposure on a cinema/video camera ?
    I know DSMC2 and earlier REDs did could take photos and in that case I get your point (we still [pun intended] don't know if Komodo will let us do that) but in "video mode" I don't because with a long exposure comes A LOT of motion blur and I don't really think it's something you would want in your footage.
    It’s a great creative effect.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bastien Tribalat View Post
    Also it’s the “S” in Digital Stills and Motion Camera. It’s a great thing to have. I’ve used the 1 second exposure for time lapse stuff before. It’s be great to have longer exposure times to play around with.
    Nik Harper

Scarlet-X #221

WWW.LAMARPLUSNIK.COM

Follow us:
    Twitter / Instagram / Facebook / Vimeo

Guys,

I’ve gotten kinda lost in the info...

Whats the word on audio for Komodo?

Will RED be making a RF to PL mount or only 3rd party?

The phone mount.. Will RED create a Hydrogen specific mount or has that gone with the cable?

Hardware for Komodo, will that be handled by GDU or RED (rails, mounts, handles...)

5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestizo Devon View Post
    Guys,

I’ve gotten kinda lost in the info...

Whats the word on audio for Komodo?

Will RED be making a RF to PL mount or only 3rd party?

The phone mount.. Will RED create a Hydrogen specific mount or has that gone with the cable?

Hardware for Komodo, will that be handled by GDU or RED (rails, mounts, handles...)
    Don't worry if you have NOT gotten lost in this thread there is probably something wrong with you.

We are not making a RF to PL mount. We know many that are... some that will do a better job than we can.

Phone mount will be non-hydrogen specific.

What do you mean by whats the word on Audio?

Hardware will be everyone. I released Mechanical drawings last week to the world so I imagine there are a lot of solidworks/fusion360 programs open as we speak running in overtime right now designing cool bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Don't worry if you have NOT gotten lost in this thread there is probably something wrong with you.

We are not making a RF to PL mount. We know many that are... some that will do a better job than we can.

Hardware will be everyone. I released Mechanical drawings last week to the world so I imagine there are a lot of solidworks/fusion360 programs open as we speak running in overtime right now designing cool bits.
    Got it!

Audio, well preamps, audio quality... I see the jacks on insta, I forgot where they were located on the body. Well all I can say is turn the production machine up to 12...

I seemed to have missed the Stormtrooper info. Jarred could you clarify? THX!

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

If there’s a stormtrooper version I want in!
    Trevor Meier :: Story & Image
    http://trevormeier.com/
    http://storyspark.ca/

GEMINI #09
    Epic-W, Raven, Epic Dragon
    Proud owner since Red One #182

9.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gundu View Post
    I seemed to have missed the Stormtrooper info. Jarred could you clarify? THX!
    Which part?

Which part?
    Possibly he means the Stormtrooper been first, and the hydrogen discount and priority applicable post Stormtrooper production Komodo only.

Which of course its totally cool, and if I need one and have the funds available I'll get in a nanosecond ;)