Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 635 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6347
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiri Vrozina View Post
    I know guys who wanted to order but do not know your Email.
    I myself did it last week personally to you on Instagram since i do not have your Email.
    Perhaps it is better if you wish to sell camera using your personal Email, is to publish Email here, so the rest of potential buyers can have a fair go.
    It is really strange to sell camera like that. I understand you really need to have cameras tested next 2 months before they hit the mainstream.
    Anyway, good luck with that process.
    It took me just a couple minutes of googling (assuming I got it right). Seemed like a pretty decent way of getting them into the hands of the people who want them most. Don't forget, this is pre-pre-release. If the stormtroopers are beta-tester machines, these are... gamma?
    Breonna Taylor's killers still haven't been charged.

http://www.magicgoggles.com : Red Epic Dragon #7703 "Ilsa" : Komodo ST #389 "TK-421"

Quote Originally Posted by Jiri Vrozina View Post
    I know guys who wanted to order but do not know your Email.
    I myself did it last week personally to you on Instagram since i do not have your Email.
    Perhaps it is better if you wish to sell camera using your personal Email, is to publish Email here, so the rest of potential buyers can have a fair go.
    It is really strange to sell camera like that. I understand you really need to have cameras tested next 2 months before they hit the mainstream.
    Anyway, good luck with that process.
    Actually, it makes sense, since the ones buying a camera now will be getting a pre-release firmware. So it is better if they are already familiar with the RED ecosystem. That way, the feedback can be as relevant as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua csehak View Post
    It took me just a couple minutes of googling (assuming I got it right). Seemed like a pretty decent way of getting them into the hands of the people who want them most. Don't forget, this is pre-pre-release. If the stormtroopers are beta-tester machines, these are... gamma?
    Nope, before Beta comes Alpha, but my guess is that these are positioned in the space between Beta and Alpha, that is the space occupied by the Crazy Coloured ones!!!
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.

Yup Joshua I received your email, thx.

And Jiri, welcome to RED... we are strange indeed.

Hey Jarred,

Thanks so much for all you do.
    I have been lurking in this thread for a several months, but I'm gonna come out of my shell and join the conversation! Question:
    Wondering about the availability of the colorful and Stormtrooper Komodos for outside of the US, specifically Canada. Or is international availability something that will have to wait for the main release? Thanks so much!

PS: Sent you an email (crossing my fingers that I got it right!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Id say 80% of the first handful are going to people that have posted in this thread... a lot. Familiar faces. Which is exactly how it should be.
    Never expected less from you ;)

*Irrelevant, i don't know why this is crossing my mind today but it would be interesting to see you at Joe Rogan's table for a talk..

The Last ones. I can't wait to see what color combinations Red actually comes up with, probably even more far out than the ones already posted!.

Looking forward to purchasing a black Komodo! Already have the funds in hand. Kind of want to keep it simple and avoid any chance of bounce or reflection from the camera in close shots.
    Motion Pictures and Film Professional

Great perspective on the process.. agreed it's a pretty slick way to democratically slide a few cameras out into the world for feedback and building a little buzz. I'd feel pressure to do something special with one once it showed up, for sure.

I like this process more than the strategy a lot of companies seem to use – shooting a bunch of media demos out to social media personalities for review. We'll actually get to see Komodo put to real use, which is way more informative, right?

9.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    The Last ones. I can't wait to see what color combinations Red actually comes up with, probably even more far out than the ones already posted!.
    Ha love these. Amazingly enough I don’t think you’ve hit the next color yet... close... but not yet :)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Beardsley View Post
    Great perspective on the process.. agreed it's a pretty slick way to democratically slide a few cameras out into the world for feedback and building a little buzz. I'd feel pressure to do something special with one once it showed up, for sure.

I like this process more than the strategy a lot of companies seem to use – shooting a bunch of media demos out to social media personalities for review. We'll actually get to see Komodo put to real use, which is way more informative, right?
    Honestly, I'd like to see some regular Joe's get their hands on the early units for once! Not bashing and I get it... Maybe sprinkle in some for the Regs when the beautiful get theirs.