Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 633 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6324
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Ha love these. Amazingly enough I don’t think you’ve hit the next color yet... close... but not yet :)

[

Thanks! Jarred, I thought I got all of them. Now I gotta keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mestizo Devon View Post
    Honestly, I'd like to see some regular Joe's get their hands on the early units for once! Not bashing and I get it... Maybe sprinkle in some for the Regs when the beautiful get theirs.
    I don't know if that really is a good idea. I remember a round when Raven/Scarlet-W and previous models got out to "regular Joe's" first. We suddenly saw reviewers and blogs of how lacking the camera were and footage that had no skill with composition, colour grading, or craftsmanship. Those that know how to use RED understand the 'improvements coming' while those new to the eco-system didn't understand why this was missing or that was not working. Quick to judge...or make name for themselves and their 'view-count'.
    Movme inc.
    Red Scarlet-X, Red Epic-X, Red Dragon, Red Epic-W, Komodo
    MacBook Pro 6 core, FCP-X, SmallHD, Dynacore Tiny Batteries

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Schweitzer View Post
    Hey Jarred,

Thanks so much for all you do.
    I have been lurking in this thread for a several months, but I'm gonna come out of my shell and join the conversation! Question:
    Wondering about the availability of the colorful and Stormtrooper Komodos for outside of the US, specifically Canada. Or is international availability something that will have to wait for the main release? Thanks so much!

PS: Sent you an email (crossing my fingers that I got it right!)

Just a few of these first color ones are going international, it is more difficult because with beta cameras if we need people to send the camera back for some sort of non software fix ( which always happens with first anythings ) it is a bit more drama.

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    Thanks! Jarred, I thought I got all of them. Now I gotta keep trying.
    hold the phone.. i just looked at some older versions you did.. and you nailed it.

hold the phone.. i just looked at some older versions you did.. and you nailed it.
    Well Alrighty then thanks!! HaHaHaHa. Here's My Last Last 5. Can't wait to start messing around with any sample Komodo footage that may be coming out soon!

Just a few of these first color ones are going international, it is more difficult because with beta cameras if we need people to send the camera back for some sort of non software fix ( which always happens with first anythings ) it is a bit more drama.
    Will it be the same for stormtroopers? I sent you an email but I’m in BC. I’d love to hop on any Komodo I can get :)

Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    Well Alrighty then thanks!! HaHaHaHa. Here's My Last Last 5. Can't wait to start messing around with any sample Komodo footage that may be coming out soon!

Rand! The blues you’ve made are all so fantastic!! I love it!
    Last edited by Colton John McLaughlin; 05-28-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Wong View Post
    I don't known if that really is a good idea. I remember a round when Raven/Scarlet-W and previous models got out to "regular Joe's" first. We suddenly saw reviewers and blogs of how lacking the camera were and footage that had no skill with composition, colour grading, or craftsmanship. Those that know how to use RED understand the 'improvements coming' while those new to the eco-system didn't understand why this was missing or that was not working. Quick to judge...or make name for themselves and their 'view-count'.
    I don't know if a being a regular means no talent... Or being well know means highly skilled...I have noticed RED bashing for clout, clicks and brand building. I have also noticed sub par footage for launches of this latest batch of cameras... Just my thoughts but I think this is a Jarred thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Colton John McLaughlin View Post
    Will it be the same for stormtroopers? I sent you an email but I’m in BC. I’d love to hop on any Komodo I can get :)

Rand! The blues you’ve made are all so fantastic!! I love it!
    Thank you very much Colton!

What's that? Why yes I do have something better to do than mess around in photoshop all afternoon. Maybe...

(The Komandalorian)
    (The Shine Runner)

Breonna Taylor's killers still haven't been charged.

http://www.magicgoggles.com : Red Epic Dragon #7703 "Ilsa" : Komodo ST #389 "TK-421"

Joshua,

I like the multitone look. It adds a whole lot more possible color combinations. I wish I knew how to use Photoshop, I did all of mine in Davinci Resolve which has limitations.