Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 636 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6352
  1. #6031  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Albuquerque NM
    Posts
    14
    TL:DR;
    Storm trooper beta launched and is now closed. If you know someone that knows someone you might be able to get one from B&H some how.
    Production models go into production by end of the month. Although I am really hope its sooner! I was checking Orange County covid numbers and they might be able to open more things this week. I don't know how if that effects red tho.
    I should have jumped on the storm trooper program but I'm move of a Darth Vader fan.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #6032  
    Senior Member Tom Dowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Keane View Post
    TL:DR;
    Storm trooper beta launched and is now closed. If you know someone that knows someone you might be able to get one from B&H some how.
    Production models go into production by end of the month. Although I am really hope its sooner! I was checking Orange County covid numbers and they might be able to open more things this week. I don't know how if that effects red tho.
    I should have jumped on the storm trooper program but I'm move of a Darth Vader fan.

    Thanks for that.

    I assume production orders will be through the usual website/CS rep channels.
    Anglo-American DP, shooting docs and branded content in LA.

    tomdowler.com
    longhaulfilms.com
    lettinggoofadele.com
    restartingthemotorcity.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #6033  
    Senior Member rand thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,545
    Two Underrated Features | RED KOMODO 6K [Review + Footage for Download]


    By REDUSER MEMBER Joey Helms

    Sample Footage with two new R3D files
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...4I58QEgd-ng66k

    Last edited by rand thompson; 09-07-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #6034  
    Senior Member Blair Thornton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    369
    Anyone know the Komodo antennae specs, other than it has a SMA male connector?

    What larger antennae does RED recommend?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #6035  
    Senior Member rand thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,545
    The RED Komodo: Lowlight/Music Video Test


    By
    David Le





    Nicholas Hacko Watchmaker NH2 Timascus / Shot on RED KOMODO™


    By
    Ignite Digi






    RED KOMODO VS CANON C200 | Autofocus, Dynamic Range, 4K 60P


    By
    Griffin Conway







    Red Komodo vs Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6k: Part 2 | Unscientific ISO 400-3200 Test


    By
    Reach Films


    Last edited by rand thompson; 09-08-2020 at 07:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6036  
    Senior Member rand thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,545
    Tokina 11-20mm Cinema Zoom Lens Review


    By REDUSER MEMBER Scott Balkum





    RED Komodo 6k sample footage! (free R3D 6k download)


    By Peter Baerveldt

    Sample R3D download samples
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...jsd2adOv-RBz99

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #6037  
    Member Taylor Magyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    DC - MD - VA
    Posts
    96
    Sorry to ask again but is Firmware 1.2 available and where can I find it? Not on the FB group.
    Komodo Stormtrooper 697 "TR8R"
    Raven 691 "NEVERMORE"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #6038  
    Senior Member Chris Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Magyar View Post
    Sorry to ask again but is Firmware 1.2 available and where can I find it? Not on the FB group.
    Felt bad about it since I'm sure he's still slammed, but I reached out and emailed Clark and he sent it right over.
    Red Weapon Helium
    GL Optics Leica R
    Nikkor
    Looking forward to finally using my Hydrogen with whatever Komodo is...
    PresidentialFilmPhoto.com
    Cinematography & Fashion/Glamour Photography
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #6039  
    Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Dowler View Post
    Thanks for that.

    I assume production orders will be through the usual website/CS rep channels.
    Still wondering what happened to the idea of a page on red.com that's for the Hydrogen discount orders. There's been no updates on this for a very long time now and if production models start going into production by end of month, we should see some word on how to order with the discount.
    Not sure, but wouldn't the discount people have first go on the production models? At least get first chance to order.

    Jarred, where are you?
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #6040  
    Member Taylor Magyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    DC - MD - VA
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kennedy View Post
    Felt bad about it since I'm sure he's still slammed, but I reached out and emailed Clark and he sent it right over.
    Thank You! I need 8:1 in my life!
    Komodo Stormtrooper 697 "TR8R"
    Raven 691 "NEVERMORE"
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts