Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 650 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6493
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kilgroe View Post
    Don’t think so... I’ll let you guys know if I get blessed with one. Not sure though.
    Hey all i am just contacting people right now... bad news for most of you is that the response was pretty insane.

The list is getting long... but you all that don't get notified will roll over to next week's opportunity.

And if you keep missing, don't be bummed.. I am going to take this list and when we finally get to the white cameras, you all will get pushed to the top of it so even though I know it sucks for most of you that don't get in these super small batches, emailing ahead will hopefully become worth it as you all will roll into storm trooper pole position.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hey all i am just contacting people right now... bad news for most of you is that the response was pretty insane.

The list is getting long... but you all that don't get notified will roll over to next week's opportunity.

And if you keep missing, don't be bummed.. I am going to take this list and when we finally get to the white cameras, you all will get pushed to the top of it so even though I know it sucks for most of you that don't get in these super small batches, emailing ahead will hopefully become worth it as you all will roll into storm trooper pole position.
    Copy that, thanks man.
    DSMC2 Helium #000043 "Violet”
    Denton Film, LLC
    WWW.DENTONFILM.COM

Thanks for the update, Jarred!
    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.

Oof. I bet I missed the boat then. Thanks for being transparent about the process! I was hoping to get a “Wall-E”, but look forward to more crazy colors too! Good luck to everyone!
    Cinematographer/Editor/Writer

CinePros | Arterial Pictures
    RED Monstro CF "Baymax+"
    Blackmagic Pocket 4K
    Tokina Vista Primes
    Leica R

Hi Jarred,

This is a late entry, so I doubt getting an early batch, but please put me on the "list" you mentioned to have a position towards a Storm Trooper?

I would mostly use this camera for scientific, filming laser eye surgery with femtosecond laser (half a million pulses per second) through a microscope. The unique image capture would be a benefit. It would also be a third Red with my two Helium models for more typical applications.

Respectfully,

Jon G. Dishler, MD, FACS
    jond@dishler.com
    DSMC2 Helium 1402
    DSMC2 Helium 6423

Thanks Jarred for the update.
    Chris Schmid
    Photographer | Director of Photography | Cinematographer
    schmidchris.com | Instagram

Emailed a bunch, don't know if I have the correct email.....

9.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestizo Devon View Post
    Emailed a bunch, don't know if I have the correct email.....
    dont think so.. nothing that matches your name.

dont think so.. nothing that matches your name.
    Just tried again, wanna PM the right email. I'm in for what ever fits...