Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 609 of 650 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 6495
    Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    [B][I][SIZE=4]TEST RED KOMODO 6K FrameXs
    A Komodo test NOT shot on the Sigma 18-35? Does it work with other lenses? ;-)

Very nice looking footage. Thanks for continuing to share these, Rand!

You're Welcome M, If I can Call you that!

Yeah, it almost seems like some unspoken contract. You have to use a Sigma 18-35 lens or face severe punishment,HaHaHaHa. It is a great lens however and an excellent choice for the komodo.

Red Komodo Test_Ash

By REDUSER MEMBER Clifford Mello

Download available at vimeo page link below. However, the max available is 1080P but even that looks great!

https://vimeo.com/459588328

Clifford probably meant for her skin to be green, but just in case.

Last edited by rand thompson; 09-19-2020 at 06:16 PM.

[QUOTE=rand thompson;1910813]You're Welcome M, If I can Call you that!QUOTE]

Haha-- you may call me "M." (Just one of many ways in which I'm similar to a James Bond character?) But "Matt" is also ok-- that's what it actually stands for. :-)

Haha-- you may call me "M." (Just one of many ways in which I'm similar to a James Bond character?) But "Matt" is also ok-- that's what it actually stands for. :-)

HaHaHaHa

Alright then Matt, I 'll remember that for future reference. And speaking of "M", can't wait for the latest bond movie to finally come out.

Hello Folks... been gone for a while... Any updates when we can order the regular production line of KOMODO?

Happy Weekend

Cheers
    Alain Maiki
    Director || Filmmaker
    epicinmotion.com
    alainmaiki.com
    IMDb Alain Maiki
    RED Helium 8K S35
    RED Komodo

Quote Originally Posted by Alain M View Post
    Hello Folks... been gone for a while... Any updates when we can order the regular production line of KOMODO?

Happy Weekend

Cheers

The last info I found was a post by jarred on instagram
    Quote Originally Posted by instajarred

KOMODO update September 13th — OK things moving along over here quite nicely. Last week we pressed go with our manufacturing partners in Northern California and in Mexico as we officially begin preproduction for the normal black production Komodos. Don’t get too excited.... This bring-up takes some time.. normally just a bit over a month and there is still lots to do and still lots of opportunity for shit to go sideways so all of you waiting for the black cameras cross your fingers and I’ll keep you updated along the way..

Just a reminder since people keep emailing me, The email-Jarred-and-knock-on-the-backdoor-stormtrooper-list is closed. We have been assembling the remaining stormtrooper parts and will send them to our premier dealers in the next week or two, so if you want to get a stormtrooper please beep the dealer you love the most from the list below. Inventory will be limited and I assume will probably go fast. Once they are sold out that’s it for the white Komodos. Thank you all that have come along for the ride.. this beta program has been more successful than I could have ever imagined. Knock on wood, but the engineers have never had this stable of a pre-production build going into launch and it’s all because of you hundreds of soldiers out there hammering on your Komodos and breaking them and sending in the feedback.

Anyways, here is the list of Premier RED dealers that will get some ST Komodos, If you wanna jump in beep them quick, as most of them already have their own list with only a few spots remaining. .

USA
    B&H PHOTO, ABELCINE, ADORAMA ,FILMTOOLS

EMEA
    Aditim (Russia), Catts (Spain), CVP (UK), Panatronics (Italy), Xinegear (Germany), Tinnu (India)

China
    Hunan GM Innovation, Infratrans, Zhongguang Audio

APAC
    AV8 Media (Singapore), Dragon Image (Australia), DVINSIDE (South Korea), RAID (JAPAN)

LATIN AMERICA, NMF. NACHO!

So Rand was this shot using Anamorphic glass or just regular CP3 Super 35s?
    I going to be working on a project in a week where they want to use my Monstro to match a Arri shooting ana but Im in a water housing that only fits still glass. 2:39:1 also. Any suggestions? I was thinking just shoot it at 8K on my Monstro with 2:39:1 frame guides and let them crop in post?

Im actually right now working on some b roll pickup shots for a project and Im shooting the full frame Monstro at 8K and then have the 2:31:1 frame guides up to give me the info where to frame.
    Doing this gives me supper wides from stills glass that could never be achieved using a smaller format or regular ana's

Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    TEST RED KOMODO 6K FrameXs

By FrameXs

Download available on the Vimeo page link below
    https://vimeo.com/459057097

Epic Forged Monstro (Camera 101)
    Epic X (Tribal)
    mindsetmedia@mac.com
    https://vimeo.com/user4448312
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/russfill/

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Fill View Post
    I going to be working on a project in a week where they want to use my Monstro to match a Arri shooting ana but Im in a water housing that only fits still glass. 2:39:1 also. Any suggestions? I was thinking just shoot it at 8K on my Monstro with 2:39:1 frame guides and let them crop in post?

Im actually right now working on some b roll pickup shots for a project and Im shooting the full frame Monstro at 8K and then have the 2:31:1 frame guides up to give me the info where to frame.
    Doing this gives me supper wides from stills glass that could never be achieved using a smaller format or regular ana's
    Looks awesome!
    Alain Maiki
    Director || Filmmaker
    epicinmotion.com
    alainmaiki.com
    IMDb Alain Maiki
    RED Helium 8K S35
    RED Komodo

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Fill View Post

To me it looks like regular spheric glass.
    VIDEO EDITING - COLOR GRADING - VFX
    APPLE FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
    ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, DAVINCI RESOLVE, REDCINE X PRO...