Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Hydrogen Question

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105
  1. #1 Hydrogen Question 
    Senior Member Bérenger Brillante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    1,888
    How many units can we order with the discounted price and especially the priority in the queue if we have had the Hydrogen Ti since the beginning ?
    I'm would need two units !
    Bérenger B. Brillante
    --Director Showreel--
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Ketch Rossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    ITALY | USA
    Posts
    14,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Bérenger Brillante View Post
    How many units can we order with the discounted price and especially the priority in the queue if we have had the Hydrogen Ti since the beginning ?
    I'm would need two units !
    I would imagine one per Hydrogen unit owned. But could be only one per Hydrogen owner.

    Original Hydrogen owner only.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #3  
    Fire Chief Jarred Land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    10,567
    Hydrogen discount is tied to the serial number of the Hydrogen One phone. 1 per serial number, and as soon as that serial number is used the discount is retired.

    So if you bought one second hand before the cut off then you can get the discount but the original owner cannot, and vice versa... in other words, one discount per phone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Moderator Phil Holland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    11,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hydrogen discount is tied to the serial number of the Hydrogen One phone. 1 per serial number, and as soon as that serial number is used the discount is retired.

    So if you bought one second hand before the cut off then you can get the discount but the original owner cannot, and vice versa... in other words, one discount per phone.
    A question that will be asked by somebody for sure. Any difference between Ti and Al discounts and/or Pre-Order sort of thing?
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles
    ________________________________
    phfx.com IMDB
    PHFX | tools

    2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies and a lot of things to use with them.

    Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #5  
    Fire Chief Jarred Land's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    10,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Holland View Post
    A question that will be asked by somebody for sure. Any difference between Ti and Al discounts and/or Pre-Order sort of thing?
    Nope it is one for all , all for one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Malik Tigrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hydrogen discount is tied to the serial number of the Hydrogen One phone. 1 per serial number, and as soon as that serial number is used the discount is retired.

    So if you bought one second hand before the cut off then you can get the discount but the original owner cannot, and vice versa... in other words, one discount per phone.
    Hi Jarred, what do you mean by "before the cut off"?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Tim Daust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Nope it is one for all , all for one.
    I just got 3 people who messaged me asking another question lol - - maybe you can go ahead and clarify - is the hydrogen discount for ALL hydrogen phones purchased ? Or is it for only preorders (houdini/AL/TI) ? will phones purchased from carriers be eligible?
    Tim Daust
    Reelmind Studios
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K S35 #6197 "Wicked"
    DSMC2 GEMINI 5K S35 #15175 "Jade"
    @TimDaust @ReelmindStudios
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member william howell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pensacola Florida
    Posts
    268
    I think the discount is for all hydrogen phones, and the cut-off Jarred is referencing would be when they cut production.

    However... I'm not sure if it's still in production or not... I'm totally guessing at that detail.
    William Howell
    Senior Creative and Multimedia Producer
    Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
    www.ihmc.us
    https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/articl...ics-walk-again
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Bastian Meier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by william howell View Post
    I think the discount is for all hydrogen phones, and the cut-off Jarred is referencing would be when they cut production.

    However... I'm not sure if it's still in production or not... I'm totally guessing at that detail.
    If I remember correctly Jarred somewhere stated that the cut-off was the date where they said that there where no modules coming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    And yes Komodo discount for those that bought Hydrogens before the module was cancelled is still in play. And more importantly for some.... the pole position.
    bitframe
    bitframe.at

    Filmproduction & Filmservices

    Red Gemini + Leica-R Optics.

    For Sale:
    RED DSCM 1 Parts - RED ONE Accessories - Leica-R Lenses (please PM me for them)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Mathias Erichsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    640
    Hmmm... Will those of us that pre-ordered a titanium phone (and got both an AL and eventually the TI phone) get a discount on two Komodo cameras? :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts