Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Hydrogen Question

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Daust View Post
    inside the hydrogen FB group whenever something was listed for sale we required a photo of the device with a piece of paper with your name and date on it to prove legitimacy - worked pretty solid
    I like this idea as well, given that my wife and I purchased our Hydrogen One's on the used market, and have loved them ever since they came out. Great Suggestion @TimDaust. And I like the idea of showing the "About" phone page that shows the Serial Number. That will avoid people scouring the internet for serial numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alain M View Post
    So if my brother sold mine, I cannot try to get it back from the person who would never get a Komodo discount, or another hydrogen from a seller to get the discount? I lost the opportunity permanently?

Just wanna know if there is still a way to get the discount, being in the first day pre-order list when it came out... If I cannot, I understand. But it kinda sucks someone who buys a Hydrogen for 700$ less than what we paid and waited for a long time till the first batch came out, has the option of getting the discount and not me... heheheh

Fair enough, I won't complain either way... I am grateful with RED family since 2011 and I will get my KOMODO regardless of any discount to join my Helium 8KS35 :)
    Yeah bro, you jumped ship.

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    The Red web team has taken it upon themselves to code up an automated process for you all to register for this which will be way less drama for everyone so stand by for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    The Red web team has taken it upon themselves to code up an automated process for you all to register for this which will be way less drama for everyone so stand by for now.
    That is awesome. The person who has my hydrogen was nice enough to provide me the serial number since he is not gonna get Komodo he just bought it for photography.

I ll adapt to whatever the path ends up being.

Thanks
    Alain Maiki
    Director || Filmmaker
    epicinmotion.com
    alainmaiki.com
    IMDb Alain Maiki
    RED Helium 8K S35
    Hydrogen ONE

Nice! Thanks Red Web Team ;)

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Sounds great! Will there be any ability to add a production bundle if there ever will be one at the launch of Komodo? I.e if we sign up for it, will there be a possibility to opt into a bundle of side-gear if there ever is one revealed at the date of shipment? Camera is good and all, but it would be nice to have some basics to be able to shoot, like with the Dragon-X kit. Batteries with charger, cards, maybe the GDU handles.
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600

can we still expect that to roll out in the near future ?
    Tim Daust
    Reelmind Studios
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K S35 #6197 "Wicked"
    DSMC2 GEMINI 5K S35 #15175 "Jade"
    @TimDaust @ReelmindStudios

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    Sounds great! Will there be any ability to add a production bundle if there ever will be one at the launch of Komodo? I.e if we sign up for it, will there be a possibility to opt into a bundle of side-gear if there ever is one revealed at the date of shipment? Camera is good and all, but it would be nice to have some basics to be able to shoot, like with the Dragon-X kit. Batteries with charger, cards, maybe the GDU handles.
    Or ... how about a half-of-the-discount credit for those who have multiple Hydrogens but only intend to execute one or two (or more) for Komodo cameras? The remainder of their stock could be executed for said half amount for store credit.

For those who signed up for pre-orders of multiple phones, that could take the sting out of the financial bite they experienced. '-)
    Last edited by H Dewey; 02-17-2020 at 10:37 AM.
    I live on the edge of financial ruin and have ever since the RED One, (And yes, I can still laugh about it.) :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alain M View Post
    Fair enough, I won't complain either way... I am grateful with RED family since 2011 and I will get my KOMODO regardless of any discount to join my Helium 8KS35 :)
    I'm looking forward to getting a Komodo to go along with my Helium also... :)

I wonder, if we have two Hydrogen serial numbers, would we be able to use both discounts on one Komodo?

Most likely not, but since I only plan on getting one Komodo I figured I might as well ask :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography, Colorist
    http://WinterLight.studio
    http://www.imdb.me/rakeshmalik

Sweet :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography, Colorist
    http://WinterLight.studio
    http://www.imdb.me/rakeshmalik