Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Hydrogen Question

Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
  1.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh Malik View Post
    I'm looking forward to getting a Komodo to go along with my Helium also... :)

I wonder, if we have two Hydrogen serial numbers, would we be able to use both discounts on one Komodo?

Most likely not, but since I only plan on getting one Komodo I figured I might as well ask :)
    no :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    no :)
    I guessed as much, but it doesn't change my plan to purchase a Komodo :)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography, Colorist
    http://WinterLight.studio
    http://www.imdb.me/rakeshmalik

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    The Red web team has taken it upon themselves to code up an automated process for you all to register for this which will be way less drama for everyone so stand by for now.
    How is this coming along? When might we expect to have this up and running? Since getting my serial registered there is the best guarantee that we get a head start in line.
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600

Hey there, Super excited about Komodo but my Hydrogen just died one me. Before I send my phone back and VZ replaces it am I still covered under the Komodo plan if I don't have the phone? Of corse they make me send it back but if the means I lose what ever perks come with the Day 1 ownership then I'll just buy and new phone. Sorry of this questions has been asked and thanks foray and all help.

Best, Matthew

Joined REDUser while sitting at a desk for Fast and Furious visual fx dept. @ Universal
    Just got a new Titanium Hydrogen One! Much love.

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    How is this coming along? When might we expect to have this up and running? Since getting my serial registered there is the best guarantee that we get a head start in line.
    Sorry, this may be a dumb question, I've been out of komodo loop for a bit.

Just wondering if there is a list or email we can reach out to if we purchased a hydrogen as Jarred was suggesting earlier in this thread? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Epic-W Helium turned Gemini #772
    bartcortright.com

Quote Originally Posted by bart cortright View Post
    Sorry, this may be a dumb question, I've been out of komodo loop for a bit.

Just wondering if there is a list or email we can reach out to if we purchased a hydrogen as Jarred was suggesting earlier in this thread? Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    I don't think Red has put that page up yet. My guess is that it will be posted when Red is ready to start taking preorders for the regular edition of Komodo.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Rakesh Malik
    Director of Photography, Colorist
    http://WinterLight.studio
    http://www.imdb.me/rakeshmalik

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Since stormtroopers are going out, we're closer to the actual release. I think it's time to revive the Hydrogen discount question.

What's the stat or plan at the moment? Is there a way to register the serial number or visual confirmation or something? The Hydrogen discount strategy has been silent for a while, but it would be nice if us eligible for it could get some info on how to proceed. Last info is that Red planned an automated process for registering but there have been no updates I know of regarding this?
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    Since stormtroopers are going out, we're closer to the actual release. I think it's time to revive the Hydrogen discount question.

What's the stat or plan at the moment? Is there a way to register the serial number or visual confirmation or something? The Hydrogen discount strategy has been silent for a while, but it would be nice if us eligible for it could get some info on how to proceed. Last info is that Red planned an automated process for registering but there have been no updates I know of regarding this?
    The last update is that the discounted Komodos come after the black production models are finally released.

I wonder, when it is time, if it will be possible for European Hydrogen/Komodo buyers to receive our cameras through the European dealerships, thus taking the edge off import duty and sales tax. Hydrogen for European buyers did end up rather a lot more expensive than in the US.