Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Hydrogen Question

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 107
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Ulf Krentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    716
    Can somebody point me to the deal? I´d also like to take advantage of it but struggle to find any information... Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Member Cole Sprague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulf Krentz View Post
    Can somebody point me to the deal? I´d also like to take advantage of it but struggle to find any information... Thanks.
    No details yet aside from the fact it’s a discount and priority allocation after stormtroopers, one per serial number.
    Last edited by Cole Sprague; 02-11-2020 at 01:17 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member Alain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL || Maracay-Venezuela
    Posts
    438
    - I have the Hydrogen@red.com Pre Order confirmation email.

    - I have the shipping receipt from Fedex EMAIL...

    - I made the purchased directly with RED the same day pre-order came out. However, I do not have the phone anymore and I don't recall the serial number either.

    - On my RED account, it does not show my purchase even though I bought directly through RED as I do with all my RED camera purchases.

    Confusing indeed what will be my case.
    Alain Maiki
    Director || Filmmaker
    epicinmotion.com
    alainmaiki.com
    IMDb Alain Maiki
    RED Helium 8K S35
    Hydrogen ONE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dresden, Germany
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain M View Post
    I do not have the phone anymore and I don't recall the serial number either.
    You basically sold the discount-code to the new owner of your H1.
    Maik Mueller || http://www.maikmueller.art
    RED Scarlet-X/DRAGON #1388
    Zeiss Otus 28/1.4 & 55/1.4 & 85/1.4
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    North AL
    Posts
    228
    Alain, per Jared:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hydrogen discount is tied to the serial number of the Hydrogen One phone. 1 per serial number, and as soon as that serial number is used the discount is retired.

    So if you bought one second hand before the cut off then you can get the discount but the original owner cannot, and vice versa... in other words, one discount per phone.
    Cinematographer/Editor/Writer

    CinePros | Arterial Pictures
    RED Monstro CF "Baymax+"
    Blackmagic Pocket 4K
    Tokina Vista Primes
    Leica R
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain M View Post
    - I have the Hydrogen@red.com Pre Order confirmation email.

    - I have the shipping receipt from Fedex EMAIL...

    - I made the purchased directly with RED the same day pre-order came out. However, I do not have the phone anymore and I don't recall the serial number either.

    - On my RED account, it does not show my purchase even though I bought directly through RED as I do with all my RED camera purchases.

    Confusing indeed what will be my case.

    You sold it (or gave it away).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member Alain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL || Maracay-Venezuela
    Posts
    438
    Gave it to my brother.... My brother sold it... he didn't tell me... LOL
    Alain Maiki
    Director || Filmmaker
    epicinmotion.com
    alainmaiki.com
    IMDb Alain Maiki
    RED Helium 8K S35
    Hydrogen ONE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    173
    I guess the old saying goes, "just like how you can claim your kids on your taxes, discounts are for those who don't pull out!" Shouldn't have gotten rid of the H1!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Junior Member Joseph Montalto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Tinley Park, Illinois
    Posts
    29
    So glad when Jarred posted Hydrogen would get a discount I hopped on eBay and bought a super cheap one in hopes that this would be the out come.
    Dragon-X
    Stormtrooper Komodo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Brian F Kobylarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Norwich, CT. USA
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Montalto View Post
    So glad when Jarred posted Hydrogen would get a discount I hopped on eBay and bought a super cheap one in hopes that this would be the out come.
    The big question: Is the serial number on that Hydrogen one that qualifies for the discount.
    Needs to be a unit sold prior to the module announcement...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts