Thread: Red Epic-M CF Dragon 6K EF Mount - for sale in UK

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Red Epic-M CF Dragon 6K EF Mount - for sale in UK 
    ** SOLD **

Hi all. I have for sale my much loved Red Epic-M CF with it's Dragon 6K sensor and Canon EF lens mount.

The camera has never let me down and has been used on everything from TVC's, to Indies to social content. It was serviced by Red at Pinewood studios this year and had it's internal clock battery replaced, which is literally the only thing that has gone wrong. The camera has 543 hours on the clock and it's been wrapped in cotton wool and looked after like one of my children :-) It's never been rented out and has never been dropped or heavily knocked. There are a few small marks on the carbon and a few scratches to the base as you'd expect, but that's about it. The 5" touchscreen is clear and bright with no marks and the switchblade side module is basically brand new.

It has a Wooden Camera V-lock back plate for power and a Wooden Camera top plate and top handle. It also comes with the Red side grip which to be honest I haven't used for a long time, one of the user assigned buttons doesn't click but otherwise it's in great condition. I'll also include a 480GB and a 120GB Mini-Mag and Red Mini-Mag USB reader.

I'd happily keep using this camera but I've gone in house. Whoever it does go to will love it I'm sure!

**** Just to say clearly, the Canon 50mm lens and the battery in some of the pics are not included in the sale **** LENS AND BATTERY NOT INCLUDED IN SALE***

Included in the sale are:

1 x Red Epic-M CF Dragon 6K
    1 x Canon EF lens mount
    1 x Red Pro 5" Touch Screen
    1 x Red monitor cable
    1 x Red Side Grip
    1 x Red Switch Blade side unit
    1 x 480GB Red Mini-mag
    1 x 120GB Red Mini-Mag
    1 x Red Mini-Mag USB Reader
    1 x Wooden Camera V-Lock battery plate
    1 x Wooden Camera Top plate
    1 x Wooden Camera Nato Rail Top Handle

Price is 9000 GBP. The camera's for sale on eBay for a bit more and I'll happily try and negotiate on here rather than deal with the tyre kickers on the bay!

Camera is located in the UK and I'd prefer not to send it out of the country. I know I don't post on here much but if you need professional references or proof that I'm not a scammer I'm happy to do my best to make sure you're confident with the purchase.

Any questions please ask. dan.rowley@mac.com

Thanks

Dan
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dan Rowley; 02-17-2020 at 01:14 AM.

Sold. Thanks all.