Thread: Tv commercial shot on Red dragon

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Tv commercial shot on Red dragon 
    Hey red shooters,

When you treat them well they are going to serve you for a lifetime :-) I am still loving the images coming out from our red dragon dsmc1 6k camera, which is still an absolutely amazing camera to have. As a director-dop me and my team we have just recently shot a tv commercial on our red dragon 6k system, equipped with sony cinealta prime lenses. It is a very moody, cinematic driven commercial, just the way I like it.
    The camera was set to 640 iso, balanced at 4000k, we had some sky panels, astera titans, aputure 300d and a couple of other mini light sources...the lighting was fairly simple yet effective...a full cinematography breakdown of this project is coming soon to our Profilmmakers youtube channel. Tell me what are some of the topics that you would like me to cover in the upcoming cinematography breakdown of this project. What are you most interested in? Let me know and I will do my best to answer your questions in the upcoming video. In the meantime I invite you to check the final video and let me know what do you think. Keep those sweet red cameras on rolling, the more you ride them, the better they get.

https://www.produkcijastudio.com/vid...and-web-promo/
    Last edited by Drazen Stader; 03-05-2020 at 09:39 AM.
    where every single frame counts

www.produkcijastudio.com

Nice work!!

I love how the video feels in terms of texture and treatment. Great color as well!
    RED EPIC-W #3508

Thanks for the feedback.....for anyone wanting to checking out our cinematography breakdowns feel free to visit our youtube channel Profilmmakers...
    here is a link to one of the latest episodes - a cinematography breakdown of a great looking music that has recently reached well over a million of views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o07955M9uoo and has been shot on a red dragon 6k with sony cinealta lenses.

Stay creative - keep shooting
    where every single frame counts

www.produkcijastudio.com