Thread: Rain in Yosemite Valley

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Excellent. What a treat. Thanks. I was going to guess Paul Winter Consort when I heard the soprano sax.

Joined REDUser while sitting at a desk for Fast and Furious visual fx dept. @ Universal
    Nice work! I checked out your post because I want to get up there this year, maybe with a new Dragon-X. How was traffic in the valley? I believe stores are closed now.

Thanks Sarah, it's hard for me to judge traffic because I was there partly on a weekend, when Firefall was expected to be at its peak, but with word getting around that the water wasn't flowing. So ... very popular time to be there, but also with a lot of people not bothering to go? There was next to no parking, but the roads were pretty clear. I hope that answer is as vague and unhelpful as you had hoped!

Joined REDUser while sitting at a desk for Fast and Furious visual fx dept. @ Universal
    @Alan That works! Admittedly I've tried to be up there when there was both weather(something in the sky beides blue) and clear nights(for Milky Way!), during the week. I may wait until the virus "spell" is lifted, the hope being everyone will be eager to be at work.