Thread: Gear yard sale- Cameras/ aks & sound

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Gear yard sale- Cameras/ aks & sound 
    As deep a Sony guy as I (obviously) was and as much as it's been fun to dabble in other camera systems my production company is needing to clear out (new-to-me 6K Dragon on the way, as 6 years ago as that is).

CAMERAS

Sony
    • PMW-F3- 1110 hours. SLOG update. Top cheeseplate. Nik mount (dumb). PL mount. Battery/ charger. $600. Sony videomic.
    • Pmw-f3 with RGB 444 update. 771 hours. Top plate with 15mm rails. PL and dumb nik mount. Battery/charger. Sony videomic. $1100. Will include a non functional Convergent Design Gemini 444- if you get it working- you're in.
    • Add a Duclos-modded Tokina 28-70mm f2.6 with Nikon mount. $800.
    • Video devices pix-e7 and e5 each with pix-lr available for the 444 recording, so if you're one-man-banding it you can get sound devices quality preamps on your amazing picture. If you buy one of the pix-e's I'll upgrade your f3 battery to one with d tap to run the Pix-e.
    • Fs700 with RAW enabled. Full standard accessories. $1400.
    • Atomos shogun 4k with 480gb media can be added for $350 extra (plenty more 480 GB SSDs available for the atomos if you want to pay more). Or Odyssey 7Q with RAW for $1250
    • FS5 with RAW enabled. Full standard aks plus, bonus battery, zacuto z finder, and cage. One select button doesn’t work. $2500
    • Atomos shogun 4k with 480gb media can be added for $350 extra (plenty more 480 GB SSDs available for the atomos if you want to pay more). Or Odyssey 7Q with RAW for $1250
    • SEL-P18200 zoom available with either of the above for $500.
    • Metabones adapters and/or speedboosters available for E mount to Nik, EF, and PL. Prices vary.
    Arri
    Arri Alexa Plus with Aks $6000 (16:9 sensor, high speed license).
    With Odyssey 7q+ with RAW bundle and old B4 mount Fujinon zoom with 2x PL mount adapter- $8000
    (not interested in selling Fujinon separately at this point in time. With the adapter it covers my Epic filming at 3K without vignetting.

GoPro
    • 3 x … Hero4. I think. With batteries and little lcd monitor and zhiyun crane. $150 obo.

DJI
    KIT- DJI OSMO RAW, Zenmuse X5R, 512GB DJI SSD+READER, 128GB SD card, Zoom lens Olympus 14-42 MFT, 2x battery + charger, DJI INSPIRE 1 RAW DRONE, TB48 BATTERY, Remote control, Case (zipper broken but latches were adapted)- $2000

SOUND

• Sound Devices 744T with power cord and a hard case- $800
    • Zoom F8N- great shape, original aks- $750
    • Rodelink lav with custom SKB hardcase- $250

SUPPORT GEAR
    These are available, but I haven't looked up fair market value pricing on them. If you're interested in one ping me and I'll move faster to figure it out.
    • 504, 503, & MVH500A Manfrotto heads
    • Benro AD71FK5 Tripod kit
    • Manfrotto sticks, I'd have to look up the number, plus Cartoni sticks.
    • Redrock Micro shoulder Rig
    • Fotga (I believe) shoulder rig
    • Lanparte shoulder rig (with follow focus, or FF for sale separately)
    • Extreme 17 Gini rig
    • filmcity rig
    • Shape manual FF, Movcam manual FF, Lanparte manual FF, PD Movie Remote One and a PD Movie Remote Air One
    Last edited by Nathaniel Scott; 05-24-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Where are you located?

Denis

Quote Originally Posted by denis View Post
    Where are you located?

Denis

Boston area. (The US)

Some updates

Added Zoom F8N

Bump

Updated

do you still have the camera?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Achkeev View Post
    do you still have the camera?

Anything not marked "SOLD" I still have. What caught your eye? (Or PM me)

Updates