Thread: Did the Covid Thread Disappear?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Doherty View Post
    Why are you still attacking Hrvoje,
    He's responding to the many posts I have had to remove from Hrvoje.
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies, 1X RED Komodo, and a lot of things to use with them.

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

My apologies, Michael. Bruce sent me a PM which provided the context I needed. I came in late and it looked like a couple of guys were being bullied. I overreacted to the situation.
    Last edited by Daniel Doherty; 05-19-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    I love lamp.

Daniel, try reading what I wrote with a different interpretation. Namely, by OUR forum, I meant the 73,681 members as reported by the front page of the REDUSER.net forum. I was talking about the all-of-us, not the some-of-us, and especially not the those-of-us.
    Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

"Dream so big you can share!"

Why are you still attacking Hrvoje, Michael? Gives me the creeps when I see an ultra-white guy feeling the need to demonstrate their superiority over a non-white. Being half hispanic, I am very sensitive to these situations. Just let it go, dude.
    Honestly, it would be the best news (and most awesome plot twist ever) if Hrvoje turned out to be not some white European chap but instead an African lady with on-the-ground knowledge of public health efforts in developing nations.

Pretty sure all of REDUSER would welcome that!

Imagine if instead of posting theories, she just posted a trove of 100% authentic videos she had made over ten years working secretly undercover on the front lines of public health in the developing world exposing it as totally corrupt - the diseases are fake, the time, effort and resources everyone is spending on public health is unnecessary and we can focus purely on food, infrastructure and making the world a better place instead. This discovery would change the whole world, and save and improve millions and millions of lives.

I know it's unlikely but 2020 has been pretty surprising so far, so crossing fingers. Some good news would be welcome!

Bruce Allen
    www.bruceallen.tv

I can't imagine how anyone on RU would know whether Hrvoje is non-white, assuming they happened to care. Just like I can't imagine anyone here knowing Daniel Doherty is white or non-white. Also, what is an "ultra-white guy"?

Senior Member Karim D. Ghantous's Avatar
    Please, Michael Tiemann, don't turn REDuser into WHITEuser.
    Here's one thing I don't want to see here: identity politics. You, Daniel, have brought this here. Please refrain? I'm not against you or anyone. But we don't need that kind of thing here or anywhere. I feel that it disrespects the rest of us, even though you don't mean to.

Bruce, I must respect your good intentions, even though I disagree probably 100% with your views on epidemiology.
    Good production values may not be noticed. Bad production values will be.
    Pinterest
    | Flickr | Instagram | 1961 (blog)

You're right, Karim. I hate identity politics. There's not place for it here or anywhere. For that, I'm sorry. I'm sensitive to certain situations and this just happened to be one of those. I hope Michael accepts my apology. He didn't deserve to be associated with that nastiness.

Peace.
    I love lamp.

Apology accepted. Peace!
    Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

"Dream so big you can share!"

I wasn't planning on jumping in here on that discussion, but I just wanted to give a big kudos to Daniel for admitting fault when presented with new information. Not something you see too often on the internet, especially these days. Respect. This is why this forum has the best folks around.