Thread: The First Komodo Out in the Wild

Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 433
  1. #201  
    Senior Member rand thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,820
    Phil,


    If this helps,

    After I downloaded the 26 GB file and tried to unzip it, It tried to break up the video into about 7 or 8 R3D files. Of the 7 or 8, I was only able to get 4 and the other 3 or 4 R3D files gave me a "Checksum Error" at about 98% completion. So of the 4 R3Ds that did unzip successfully, below is a 9 second clip that's 2.33GB if anyone just wanted to try that until you're able to upload your original file on another website or server.

    9 seconds 2.33gb file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef8oda57jv...A_007.R3D?dl=0
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    Phil,


    If this helps,

    After I downloaded the 26 GB file and tried to unzip it, It tried to break up the video into about 7 or 8 R3D files. Of the 7 or 8, I was only able to get 4 and the other 3 or 4 R3D files gave me a "Checksum Error" at about 98% completion. So of the 4 R3Ds that did unzip successfully, below is a 9 second clip that's 2.33GB if anyone just wanted to try that until you're able to upload your original file on another website or server.

    9 seconds 2.33gb file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef8oda57jv...A_007.R3D?dl=0
    This doesn't work... I tried the file in red cine X and premiere and doesn't work... Are you able to upload the original file? I tried downloading the original but always got stuck at 99.9%
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #203  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toronto & Vancouver
    Posts
    3,971
    Worked fine for me. What version of RCXp do you have?

    (and thanks Rand.)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #204  
    Moderator Phil Holland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    11,743
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShelton777 View Post
    This doesn't work... I tried the file in red cine X and premiere and doesn't work... Are you able to upload the original file? I tried downloading the original but always got stuck at 99.9%
    I am re-uploading to my main site as well as a shorter itty bitty one because apparently not everybody "needs a long clip".

    Software stuff.

    - Current REDCINE-X Pro
    - Current Resolve
    - Beta Adobe Premiere Pro (you likely don't have this or access to it..... just yet)
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles
    ________________________________
    phfx.com IMDB
    PHFX | tools

    2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies and a lot of things to use with them.

    Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #205  
    Senior Member rand thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonShelton777 View Post
    This doesn't work... I tried the file in red cine X and premiere and doesn't work... Are you able to upload the original file? I tried downloading the original but always got stuck at 99.9%

    Jason,

    Sorry, I deleted the original after I extracted the R3D files from it. I believe Mike and I are using Redcine-X 52.0.49422 which I believe supports Komodo Footage.



    Redcine-X Pro

    Mac Version 52.0.49422 5/14/2020

    https://www.red.com/download/redcine-x-pro-mac

    Windows Version 52.0.49422 5/14/2020

    https://www.red.com/download/redcine-x-pro-win


    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #206  
    Senior Member rand thompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    Worked fine for me. What version of RCXp do you have?

    (and thanks Rand.)
    You're welcome Mike!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #207  
    Member Juan Francisco Calero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto (Canada)
    Posts
    68
    Thanks a lot Phil to find the time to shared it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #208  
    Senior Member Karim D. Ghantous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Melbourne AU
    Posts
    1,930
    That's a very organic image. Quite film-like.
    Good production values may not be noticed. Bad production values will be.
    Pinterest
    | Flickr | Instagram | 1961 (blog)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #209  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    6
    Spent a bunch of time playing with the footage this evening, and it looks fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to share it, and congratulations on breaking Dropbox ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #210  
    Sorry Phil, you’re a meme now.

    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts