Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Hey all, you should know that the time of response is a bit more nuanced, since Jarred sent these out manually in waves. You may have responded on the 3rd minute and 15th second after receiving an email blast, but someone else who responded 15 minutes after receiving theirs may very well still be ahead of you...
    Some food for thought ;)
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

Exactly it goes by when you got on the list for a colored camera I believe.
    Scarlet-W 9706
    Alexa Mini

California is going back into lock-down....
    Documentary Cinematographer - NYC Based

Quote Originally Posted by Adam D. Ouellette View Post
    California is going back into lock-down....
    As far as I know, manufacturing is not affected (yet). But I personally would totally understand if Jarred pulls out his crew out of precaution. It's the right thing to do, even if the government doesn't mandate it.

Every time I see this thread pop up, I replay it in my head and the info is still the same.
    If you were contacted by Clark and answered positively with your details, you are getting one! :)
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

Clark originally sent me an email on July 4th at 7:22PM PST, I've yet to get a second email.

Has anyone got a second email yet?

Nothing on my end. Received Clark's first email on the 2nd of July - no invoice, reply or payment confirmation yet.

Jarred did say it would take another 10 days of calibration the komodos for QA in his instagram post over the weekend. Not sure what the QA process looks like in detail but that was based on the first batch made - at least from what was stated in the post.

Also I'm hearing a general consensus between facebook and here that the komodos may possibly be charged on invoice when they are done and ready to ship.

Based on what I've found... it would be likely invoices/emails may not be sent out until they have been boxed and packaged. So minimally by July 21st. (which is 10 days from his insta post).... just as long as the covid lockdown doesn't shut down production again...

I received my first email from Clark, replied with my information, and then saw Jarred's IG post about the CFAST cards. I sent a second email to Clark to make sure I added the card to my order.

He sent me a second email confirming that the card was added to the order, and said that his next response would be in a few days. That was on July 6. I know the next step is coming sometime soon.

Patiently waiting to hear back....

Quote Originally Posted by David Johnson View Post
    I received my first email from Clark, replied with my information, and then saw Jarred's IG post about the CFAST cards. I sent a second email to Clark to make sure I added the card to my order.

He sent me a second email confirming that the card was added to the order, and said that his next response would be in a few days. That was on July 6. I know the next step is coming sometime soon.

Patiently waiting to hear back....
    Same for me. They have a lot going on right now and things are constantly in flux so just give them time.

Good things ... something something... wait.