Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Jarred updated on instagram, looks like they are starting to send in final order emails starting tonight. Shipping seems to start happening somewhere around next week for first batches.
    Cinematographer and gaffer for 16 years. Working in TV and feature films.

Authorized dealer for over 100 brands of Audio / Video gear and accessories including Teradek, Vazen, Tokina, AngelBird, Black Magic Design, Oconnor, Anton Bauer, SmallHD, Steadicam, Litepanels, Sachtler, and more!

GEAR: RED Komodo Stormtrooper, Cooke 20-100, Canon FD SSC (K35) Primes, RED Pro Primes, RED 17-50.

Reels and info:
    www.NYCinematography.com

CEO of sales company:
    www.EverestStudios.TV

Quote Originally Posted by J. Orlandi View Post
    Jarred updated on instagram, looks like they are starting to send in final order emails starting tonight. Shipping seems to start happening somewhere around next week for first batches.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCuZ9PQhdwo/

This is so exciting!!!

And here I thought 100 Stormtroopers looked tike this...

Either way, these guys are waiting for the baby Dragon to join their ranks!!!

Unlike all these little guys, the Komodo Stormtrooper will nail every shot! :D
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

All is quiet... too quiet.
    Cinematographer and gaffer for 16 years. Working in TV and feature films.

Authorized dealer for over 100 brands of Audio / Video gear and accessories including Teradek, Vazen, Tokina, AngelBird, Black Magic Design, Oconnor, Anton Bauer, SmallHD, Steadicam, Litepanels, Sachtler, and more!

GEAR: RED Komodo Stormtrooper, Cooke 20-100, Canon FD SSC (K35) Primes, RED Pro Primes, RED 17-50.

Reels and info:
    www.NYCinematography.com

CEO of sales company:
    www.EverestStudios.TV

Quote Originally Posted by J. Orlandi View Post
    All is quiet... too quiet.
    The quiet before the Storm... Troopers!!!
    And then we can all do a zoom and shared unboxings safely! :)

The fact that development continues and production of the Stormtroopers is steadily and safely progressing during the pandemic and lockdown gives me hope that we can all get creative pretty soon!
    It cannot be said enough, so here I go again without risking sounding repetitive;
    A huge THANK YOU to the RED Team and especially Jarred, Clark, Masha, Aaron and all the RED Rockstars for burning the candle on both ends to make this happen safely!!!
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

Hey, I spoke with Clark but he said i was in the que I didn't pay yet but im waiting patiently. I saved up money for this but I really don't want to wait two months . if I see Zcam used on major films soon im purchasing or maybe Black magic 12k . Im just Joking really want my storm trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun bless View Post
    Hey, I spoke with Clark but he said i was in the que I didn't pay yet but im waiting patiently. I saved up money for this but I really don't want to wait two months . if I see Zcam used on major films soon im purchasing or maybe Black magic 12k . Im just Joking really want my storm trooper.
    I was going to wait on the black edition and get my hydrogen discount but decided to get on the stormtrooper list. I’m currently waiting on my 2nd email from Clark to finalize the order hopefully this week. I honestly couldn’t wait another month as I have other gear I got my eye on not a camera but lens and other accessories that I could use for some up coming projects. I can honestly say this is tuff waiting but will see what happen if all the batches are sold and Jarred puts out another update.
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

Order finalized and doing the wire from our bank. Hopefully next week we see something!

Man I got my first email from Clark pretty early on (June 30th I believe) but still haven’t heard anything else. Was hoping I was going to be able to finalize my order this week!
    Dragon-X
    Stormtrooper Komodo

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Montalto View Post
    Man I got my first email from Clark pretty early on (June 30th I believe) but still haven’t heard anything else. Was hoping I was going to be able to finalize my order this week!
    I know the week has just started and I know Jarred mention Clark added a couple people to assist him with the process I would think it would kick up communication but only time will tell I guess.
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Torrie View Post
    Order finalized and doing the wire from our bank. Hopefully next week we see something!
    Man... Super jealous. How quickly did you respond to Jarred's first email?