Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    thanks for this, i got my first email from Clark July 6th, from my response to him on July 2nd, keeping fingers crossed.

I was extremely late in sending an email about wanting a Komodo (just a few weeks ago). What is the typical time frame in getting a response? Being late to the party, I have no idea what the demand is for this little powerhouse. Is there any hope to get one before 2022?

from my understanding the email for the storm trooper komodo was sent out June 27,2020 then was given till July 6th, 2020 to get a place in line for the ST komodo, then I think if California doesn't shut down again the regular komodos will probably be out by October (not too sure tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Retson Ross View Post
    Nice last name ;)
    Just received my allocation email!!

Waiting on the special phone call
    congrats!

And thanks... i like yours too ;) haha

Just talked to Clark... Great guy to chat with as he assisted me with my order. Originally I was working with someone else on the team, but they are exceptionally busy right now fulfilling Komodo orders so he got me squared away. Got everything on my list except for the RED branded Angelbird 512s which are now OOS. I was also torn between the GDU handles or the outrigger, but at the end of the day, the start/stop button is so handy to have. Just waiting for tracking at this point..

Just to add hopefully some helpful info to this thread to help folks triangulate their placement etc... I emailed Jarred on July 5th and got a response on the 7th from Clark confirming that I'm on the list. Got an email at 4am CST (they really don't sleep at RED, I'm convinced of that) this morning for my allocation and will have one in my hands tomorrow. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Vetter View Post
    Just to add hopefully some helpful info to this thread to help folks triangulate their placement etc... I emailed Jarred on July 5th and got a response on the 7th from Clark confirming that I'm on the list. Got an email at 4am CST (they really don't sleep at RED, I'm convinced of that) this morning for my allocation and will have one in my hands tomorrow. Hope this helps!
    Oh, WOW! That's amazing! I emailed on July 24, so I'm probably a bit further down the list. But it sounds like 2020 is a possibility! Wow!

Adding to that, I first emailed Jarred on July 9th, got an email from Clark on the 11th and got my allocation email this morning. Payment processed immediately and I’m expecting my ST next week! So have no fear, if you’ve received that first email from Clark, you’re on the list and you’ll be shooting with a Komodo very soon!