Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    I sent my email in Monday, at 0809 PST. How screwed am I?

received confirmation email now from Clark.
    I placed my order 30 minutes after I received the email.
    Last edited by luigivaltulini; 07-01-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    Grading Suite Davinci Resolve, Rental RED Digital camera.
    MONSTRO 8k CF #831 "BLACK PEARL" , EPIC-W GEMINI # "DAFNE".
    ARRI ALEXA EV , ALEXA MINI LF "ROZI"

SITE
    www.cine5k.ch

That is fantastic!!! Loving the progress so far!

For reference, I sent my response within the first 30 minutes (less than that, I'm sure) but I have yet to receive an email from Clark.
    But knowing how insane this process can be, I'm just hanging tight.
    If by weeks end or even by Monday I haven't heard back, that's when I will shoot out another email.
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

Does anyone know when we will get charged for the camera? Only asking as I'd really like to give them my business account info for this purchase but I have to wait for a transfer to clear to get enough funds in there. Anyone get charged yet? I've kept it empty since the lockdown started.
    Last edited by Adam D. Ouellette; 07-01-2020 at 11:41 AM.

well not "screwed" but don't expect a Clark email soon lol. You'll be on the priority list but unsure how long you've gotta wait for order options.

For peoples refrence, Clark told me that there are more than 1 main email that went out saturday due to email blast restrictions. Meaning that my 5 mins was actually more like 10-15min after the first wave of emails sent out... My first received email from jarred asking to CC for confirmation was on SAT at 6:47PM EST. Some people might have gotten an earlier email blast than me, and some later. But it helps others gauge, considering yesterday I got my Clark email in the evening. So with that info extrapolate what you can about time estimates for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joesef o. View Post
    For peoples refrence, Clark told me that there are more than 1 main email that went out saturday due to email blast restrictions. Meaning that my 5 mins was actually more like 10-15min after the first wave of emails sent out... My first received email from jarred asking to CC for confirmation was on SAT at 6:47PM EST. Some people might have gotten an earlier email blast than me, and some later. But it helps others gauge, considering yesterday I got my Clark email in the evening. So with that info extrapolate what you can about time estimates for you.
    Same Here I got my email from Jarred at 6:47pm EST as well.
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

I got the email from Jarred at 5:44 on Saturday. I immediately responded with the confirmation and made sure Clark was cc'd. I haven't heard from Clark yet, but really looking forward to handing over my credit card info :)

I messed up and sent two emails. The first was a reply in bold red font "WHITE KOMODO CONFIRMATION" in the body since I didn't know it was possible to change subjects in Gmail. After 5 minutes of investigating I was able to change the Subject in email #2 to the following > Re: White Komodos Begin WHITE KOMODO CONFIRMATION.

I received Jarreds email at 4:45MST but didn't send the first email until 5:05 and the second until 5:10. I have yet to receive a follow up from Clark but I'm sure things are backed up.

***Update > I just received the confirmation email from Clark. He's cranking for us.
    Last edited by Andrew Bydlon; 07-01-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Just got my email from Clark.

I received my initial email from Jarred on Saturday @ 3:51 PST and replied 13 minutes later.