Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Has anyone secure their slot for the bye bye blue or most of you guys went for the stormtrooper instead? Still waiting for the reply from Clark but he’s the man. It’s not an easy task for him but I am sure he will get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Dease View Post
    So when were the regular black hydrogen discount ones being released?
    +1
    when Hydrogen owners can order one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kemalettin Sert View Post
    +1
    when Hydrogen owners can order one?
    I already answered this,

that will be the final black ones, you can order right from the RED site, wont be for a while they said, like oct nov I heard?

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Helms View Post

on that note though! Has anyone who gave Clark their details heard back from him yet? As in something like an order confirmation or details on how payment will be handled?

Boy, do I feel like a kid that is just waiting to get the new playstation on release day!
    No email back after first contact from Clark yet, I have a feeling there will be a round two of emails to people he has already added on the lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Joesef o. View Post
    I already answered this,

that will be the final black ones, you can order right from the RED site, wont be for a while they said, like oct nov I heard?
    Hi Joesef, curious what you are basing this on? I was away for a bit and missed out on a lot.

I also recall that Hydrogen owners will get first place in the queue. Wondering if this is still the case.

It's based on things jarred had already said in videos and his comments online. Also to expect delays because of the constant shutdowns in California.

Any updates on anyone securing Bye Bye Blue? I still have yet to receive my email from Clark.... Looking like I missed the boat for Bye Bye Blue probably for sure as that color was being developed this week but now I am even starting to get worried about Stormtrooper. Assuming RED will be out of office for the holiday and weekend. Has California had any new lockdowns sanctioned for Corona Virus? I am on the east coast so somewhat out of the loop there.
    DSMC2 GEMINI + STORMTROOPER KOMODO

Just got my reply today Sat @ 8:19pm EST so put my order details in for a Komodo+CFast Card. I initially replied a +1 day after I got the original confirmation email last week, to gauge where you may be in the queue if you haven't gotten a reply back yet.

Just checking in, responded to Jarred's email 40 hours and 22 minutes after it was sent, and Clark emailed me last night at 7:22PM. These guys are working their butts off!

Quote Originally Posted by Retson Ross View Post
    Just checking in, responded to Jarred's email 40 hours and 22 minutes after it was sent, and Clark emailed me last night at 7:22PM. These guys are working their butts off!
    Oh, wow! seems like the Stormtrooper list is super extra 3-ply long!
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser