Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    They have definitely surpassed Charmin!

Has anyone completed an order yet as I replied to Clark last week Wednesday and provide my account info and preferred payment etc. so far I haven't heard back as of yet.
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

He has sent confirmation and said he is just going through the list so just give him some time.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhake View Post
    He has sent confirmation and said he is just going through the list so just give him some time.
    I'm aware he stated the same in my email I'm just curious as I was looking back at Jarred email he mention camera assembly this week and prep for shipment next week.
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Boria View Post
    Has anyone completed an order yet as I replied to Clark last week Wednesday and provide my account info and preferred payment etc. so far I haven't heard back as of yet.
    I haven't gotten anything yet from Clark after his first email asking for shipping address and preferred payment options

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhake View Post
    Does that mean you got 2 emails from Clark, the initial contact and now a secondary with payment being charged to your card? or just the first one?

I got a second email confirming the addition of the CFast 2.0 card. He said he will reach back out once he reaches me in the queue.
    Dragon-X
    Stormtrooper Komodo

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Montalto View Post
    I got a second email confirming the addition of the CFast 2.0 card. He said he will reach back out once he reaches me in the queue.
    When did Clark originally reach out to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Montalto View Post
    Same for me. Just give it time he is making his way through the list.

I wonder if they got more requests for Komodos than expected (yay to that) and therefore the timeline Jarred originally shared (i.e. stormtroopers ship next week) is a little delayed (no biggy).

Dang, I feel like 5 year old waiting for Christmas which cannot come soon enough. Thanks Jarred and team for making me (us?) feel like a child again ;)

I’m guessing the response was insane. And I’m sure anyone who emailed, willing to pay the extra premium and dive into KOMODO before official release is going to get a Storm Trooper. It will probably take a while to get through all these orders.

I got all excited today when I received a FedEx shipping notice saying I had a package from RED.COM! And then it turns out it’s just my Timmy Ribs... Not that I’m complaining, but for about a minute there, I was like “It’s happening!!!” Hehe.
    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.