Thread: Komodo Confirmation Email replay info?

Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Those of you that have confirmed payment, have you checked your accounts to see if the money has actually gone out or if there is just a hold. I don’t believe they are charging your cards until it ships.
    Red Dragon-x "Big-Skippy"

www.imaginationx.com

I don’t think anyone in the white Komodo list has gotten a secondary email from Clark yet. Only the first Clark email asking your red account number, shipping and preferred payment option. I got my first Clark email a long time ago for white Komodo. No second one yet.
    Cinematographer and gaffer for 16 years. Working in TV and feature films.

Authorized dealer for over 100 brands of Audio / Video gear and accessories including Teradek, Vazen, Tokina, AngelBird, Black Magic Design, Oconnor, Anton Bauer, SmallHD, Steadicam, Litepanels, Sachtler, and more!

GEAR: RED Komodo Stormtrooper, Cooke 20-100, Canon FD SSC (K35) Primes, RED Pro Primes, RED 17-50.

Reels and info:
    www.NYCinematography.com

CEO of sales company:
    www.EverestStudios.TV

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher bell View Post
    I am part of the "paid invoice" camp for the yellow komodo. Tomorrow will be a month since I opt'ed to pay balance. I believe there some sort of hardware, firmware, or software changes made between the orange and yellow komodo which would explain the production delay. With that said you guys should definitely try to hang tight especially with the COVID-19 scare.
    I am also on the Yellow wait list but they haven't billed me yet. I was told it will happen when it ships.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by J. Orlandi View Post
    I don’t think anyone in the white Komodo list has gotten a secondary email from Clark yet. Only the first Clark email asking your red account number, shipping and preferred payment option. I got my first Clark email a long time ago for white Komodo. No second one yet.
    I got a second email from Clark after the initial Red Account email/billing info request. Clark responded The following day saying my order was confirmed and he’ll respond with the sale process once he reaches that point in the queue.
    Eric Oh, CSC
    Cinematographer

www.vimeopro.com/ericoh/dop
    www.instagram.com/ericoh_csc

Monstro | Komodo ST | Sigma Cine Primes | GL Optics 70-200mm | Clavius Lenses

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Oh View Post
    I got a second email from Clark after the initial Red Account email/billing info request. Clark responded The following day saying my order was confirmed and he’ll respond with the sale process once he reaches that point in the queue.
    What day did Clark reach out to you the second time to confirm order?

Authorized dealer for over 100 brands of Audio / Video gear and accessories including Teradek, Vazen, Tokina, AngelBird, Black Magic Design, Oconnor, Anton Bauer, SmallHD, Steadicam, Litepanels, Sachtler, and more!

GEAR: RED Komodo Stormtrooper, Cooke 20-100, Canon FD SSC (K35) Primes, RED Pro Primes, RED 17-50.

Reels and info:
    www.NYCinematography.com

CEO of sales company:
    www.EverestStudios.TV

Quote Originally Posted by J. Orlandi View Post
    What day did Clark reach out to you the second time to confirm order?
    Trying to figure out my spot in the queue as well. I responded to Jarred and Clark with my interest 3 mins after Jarred sent the email. Clark then emailed me back on Tuesday last week and I shared all my info but haven't heard back from him since.

Anyone in the same position?

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Helms View Post
    Trying to figure out my spot in the queue as well. I responded to Jarred and Clark with my interest 3 mins after Jarred sent the email. Clark then emailed me back on Tuesday last week and I shared all my info but haven't heard back from him since.

Anyone in the same position?
    I’m in the exact same spot. 3min / Tuesday got first email from Clark, haven’t heard back since either.

Reels and info:
    www.NYCinematography.com

CEO of sales company:
    www.EverestStudios.TV

I also got a second email confirmation from Clark, but it was confirming the RED cfast card would be in my order. Let’s hope in the next week we hear something. So hyped for this camera.

I also responded Jarred email last weekend and I got my reply from Clark last week Wednesday
    DPCHASE.COM
    @INSTAGRAM
    RED KOMODO #000096

Im in the same boat, responded 3min after getting the email, then responded to Clark with all the info on 6/30 and heard nothing since then. Would love to have some sort of communication or confirmation.
    Gemini 5K