Thread: Super Artsy Feature shot at 3200iso on Epic

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Super Artsy Feature shot at 3200iso on Epic 
    Can't seem to find the film I was reading about a year or so ago. Shot in 2018 or 2019 from what I remember. Article was talking about how they shot on the Epic at 3200iso for the specific look they wanted. Would love to see if lol can't find it on shot on what or nofilmschool or anything like that.

The Disaster Artist was shot on Epic Dragon at 3200 ISO.

https://www.studiodaily.com/2017/12/...saster-artist/

hahaha is that super artsy? We've all got our opinions. This was like "Indie" not wide release film

Sorry to go OT, but does anyone know what OLPF they used on The Disaster Artist? (Cause 3200 isn't pushing it that far with LLO... but if that was STH, then I'd also love to know what kind of wizardry they used in post).

As for the OP, I Origins (also not an indie film) was shot on MX at 1600ISO, I think... I seem to recall them using Scarlet-X as B-Cam, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike P. View Post
    Sorry to go OT, but does anyone know what OLPF they used on The Disaster Artist? (Cause 3200 isn't pushing it that far with LLO... but if that was STH, then I'd also love to know what kind of wizardry they used in post).

As for the OP, I Origins (also not an indie film) was shot on MX at 1600ISO, I think... I seem to recall them using Scarlet-X as B-Cam, too.
    Yeah, I'm basically trying to find a movie they knowing they'd finish at 3200iso and how they metered and lit for this. I remember it was in this article.