Thread: Colourlab Ai - The first officially released video graded entirely using A

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    So you saying you don't believe anything you've seen? I don't know how useful it will "actuallly" be, but I would image it would have "some" benefit other than not using it at all.
    I just don't buy all this hype until I have a chance to take this new "revolutionary" concept for a spin. What I saw in the presentation wasn't enough to convince me. Sorry, as a colorist I can't form an informed opinion on a quality of the grade based on some streamed compressed 8 bit images on a computer screen. Dado stated himself after the fact, that the presentation wasn't quite valid due to a mistake he made during the presentation. Sorry, there are just too many outstanding questions. I may change my opinion once I have a chance to try it in person and for that I will patiently wait for the demo license. I'm not planning to spend $999 per year for a software that may even bring "some" benefits...
    Jake Blackstone
    Colorist
    Los Angeles
    MOD Color Web Site
    Demo Reel

Quote Originally Posted by jake blackstone View Post
    I just don't buy all this hype until I have a chance to take this new "revolutionary" concept for a spin. What I saw in the presentation wasn't enough to convince me. Sorry, as a colorist I can't form an informed opinion on a quality of the grade based on some streamed compressed 8 bit images on a computer screen. I may change my opinion once I have a chance to try it in person...
    Alright then, I understand what you are trying say. Jake I think you would be an excellent candidate to give them your unvarnished opinion. You should probably reach out to them to potentially be one of those "Factory Drivers" they talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by rand thompson View Post
    Alright then, I understand what you are trying say. Jake I think you would be an excellent candidate to give them your unvarnished opinion. You should probably reach out to them to potentially be one of those "Factory Drivers" they talk about.
    There are already 500 "factory drivers" that paid $99. As I said, I have no plans to spend any money before I am convinced about the efficacy of the tools. Until then I'll continue using my own time-tested tools:)
    Jake Blackstone
    Colorist
    Los Angeles
    MOD Color Web Site
    Demo Reel

Jake,

If ain't broke don't fix it :)

Colourlab Ai – Now Available with a Black Friday Discount

By CineD

Article
    https://www.cined.com/colourlab-ai-n...iday-discount/

Invitation to Falling in Love with Color (again)

By Colour Training

Falling in LOVE with COLOR {again)

By Colour Training

Colourlab AI Versions Monthly, Yearly and Free

https://www.colourlab.ai/colourlab-ai/

"Colourlab Ai is currently MacOS only and requires 10.15 Catalina or later"