thank you for inviting me in your prestigious forum . it is a delight for me to be there with you and i also be able to supply myself with diverse data about the topics that are raising in this forum .

i like to explain myself , my call is mike , i have been reading all the topics discussed in the forum for a long year . i had not had the time to create an profile , but due to the interesting data you display online , i decides to do this and post an inviting to be rejected by you .

for me it has been a real enriching environment to be in this forum , it has provided me the opportunity to have small meetings with peers who are especially interested in this kind of topic . it has also opening the doors for me to hear different theories and views .

i be happy to provide you with all the necessary information in the forum , meaning that you will have a critique and there is a negative , and that both you and i will discuss all the topics that may be sharing .

i have been very attentive to this forum , that is because , once again i give you very grateful i am for had accepted my request to the forum . i ll leave you my contact address and some links were i related interesting interest .

i am a someone who love to study and read about this topic , besides it is important for me to shares this history with people and family . i loved the welcome that they give to new members to the forum .

i hope more forum like this would be created , and that everyone has exposure to this important area . i have therefore make the area available to other friends and that they may create an exchange and be involved in this forum .

i wave goodbye , please placing the right to shared any updates about this forum , i ll be constantly active to be greatly posted . another , it is a pleasure to be full of this forum , see you tomorrow !